Administration

1 minute ago, Midsblue said:

The FLG are extremely quiet bearing in mind Blitz has just royally fucked them over.

As they say... money talks, bullshit walks.  Were the members of the FLG even greater fantasists than Bassini?

Question now is who has bankrolled Lemsagam?  Bassini has not got a pot to piss in so he has either hoodwinked one or two of his rich mates or Lemsagam has miraculously secured funding from a yet unknown benefactor.  Either way concerning because such sums demand a quick repayment - that won’t happen for decades at our club unless we experience back to back promotions.  

Perversely, would the thousands return and all the doubters forgive and forget if Lemsagam builds on the ground purchase by bankrolling a squad of domestic players and delivers promotion(s)?  Perhaps the buffoon has the funds, has kept it quiet and was genuine all along but just a complete fuckwit.

Maybe it was all brinkmanship and he had access to such money all along? 

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to say, I’m out and all. It’s shown Blitz up for what he really is. And the regime that couldn’t get a single fucking thing right, that shed over 1,000 supporters in a season, that has effectively turned one against another now gets to gamble with a community club’s 125 years of history.

Scrambling my password tonight and having a clean break. I wish everyone well, and may bump into a few occasionally. But my 35 years support is finished tonight.

4 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

The FLG are extremely quiet bearing in mind Blitz has just royally fucked them over.

As they say... money talks, bullshit walks.  Were the members of the FLG even greater fantasists than Bassini?

Question now is who has bankrolled Lemsagam?  Bassini has not got a pot to piss in so he has either hoodwinked one or two of his rich mates or Lemsagam has miraculously secured funding from a yet unknown benefactor.  Either way concerning because such sums demand a quick repayment - that won’t happen for decades at our club unless we experience back to back promotions.  

Perversely, would the thousands return and all the doubters forgive and forget if Lemsagam builds on the ground purchase by bankrolling a squad of domestic players and delivers promotion(s)?  Perhaps the buffoon has the funds, has kept it quiet and was genuine all along but just a complete fuckwit.

It just confuses things even more.

Is it a case that AL has just put agreed a price with Blitz for the whole thing but now has to find the money to do it? Is he deciding he wants the ground too so he can try and profit from a sale. Was he just being thick to begin with and is now learning how to run the thing properly?

21 minutes ago, Gary1906 said:

I can’t see that happening to be honest. Blitz would have sold to FLG at a rock bottom price, whereas AL would want much more and I doubt that he would want to sell to FLG at all.

For a profit he might?

Blind faith at the eleventh hour (2359 to be exact) but I’ve always had this nagging feeling that Lemsagam has very very rich mates and reality is he’s been throw money over the past two seasons to act out football manager.

He’s an absolute fuckwit but has been victim of being surrounded by and influenced by even bigger fuckwits resulting in a calamity of errors over the last two seasons.

Perhaps these “mates” have scrutinised the situation closer... perhaps even spoken with Blitz... and realised the opportunity of acquiring the land, OEC etc and decided to step in.  Wouldn’t surprise me if board changes happen very quickly once this deal is done.  Obviously it is extremely coincidental that Bassini is sniffing around when £7m has miraculously appeared from thin air.  I doubt he’s provided this but I’d have a feeling he’s hoodwinked Lemsagam’s mates that anything can happen at OL1 2PA.

39 minutes ago, singe said:

Well yes. Sort of.

Obviously he's won in that he's bought the lot and beaten the FLG that's clear now, but he's not got the ground for free like he tried to do, he's had to pay the debenture, have to pay HMRC, I think he'll have had to pay more than the FLG were offering to gazump them., and in effect pay the rent.  He's pissed off a lot of fans so is going to have to offer incentives to get them to renew season tickets people won't forget being forced to choose., though plenty will obviously renew once the North Stand re-opens. He's not got much money coming in, and it ain't free.
The only positive is that he starts getting things running like a proper club but it will need money to restore trust.

We still need to know where this money, and his money in general is coming from.

Why do we need to know where his money comes from? 

What on earth has that got to do you, me or anybody else. You don’t like him, vote with your feet. 

Just now, League one forever said:

What on earth has that got to do you, me or anybody else. You don’t like him, vote with your feet. 

Are you not curious how he goes from not being able to pay wages or a £70k tax bill to funding a multi million pound land deal?
Are you not curious whether there are any conditions attached to paying that money back?

1 minute ago, nzlatic said:

Are you not curious how he goes from not being able to pay wages or a £70k tax bill to funding a multi million pound land deal?
Are you not curious whether there are any conditions attached to paying that money back?

That’s a different question NZ.Of course I’m curious.

But it will always baffle me how some fans infer it’s our right to know, or that he should explain. His bank account is nobody business but his own. It’s a deluded point of view. 

Personally I don’t think it’s a monumental surprise. How has he being funding a squad of 35 on gates of 3500? Where did the money for Rowe pop up from? How could he afford to pay menig 11k a week. Lots of rich people will ‘suddenly’ find money when it’s in their interest, and cry poverty when it’s not. AL joins a long list of those people. 

What is the end game here? AL is allegedly pumping money into the club and also into Blitz's bank account. What can be gained from spunking all this money on a poor 4th division side. He's not doing it for the love of the football club or the fans, he's already proved that the fans are pawns to be used in his games. Something doesn't stack up. 

5 minutes ago, League one forever said:

That’s a different question NZ.Of course I’m curious.

But it will always baffle me how some fans infer it’s our right to know, or that he should explain. His bank account is nobody business but his own. It’s a deluded point of view. 

Personally I don’t think it’s a monumental surprise. How has he being funding a squad of 35 on gates of 3500? Where did the money for Rowe pop up from? How could he afford to pay menig 11k a week. Lots of rich people will ‘suddenly’ find money when it’s in their interest, and cry poverty when it’s not. AL joins a long list of those people. 

Great post 👋

22 minutes ago, League one forever said:

🙄

If it's Bassini we'll have the possibility of consequences soo enough. 

If it's to sell up and move us might be of interest. 

If it's to pump.more millions then we deserve some luck. 

Why should it be secret?

3 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I’m not saying the future is bright. 

But I will say this, the club all being one again can only be a good thing. It also shows AL’s commitment that when push came to shove he found the money. 

If this is true, then over to you AL. Nobody else to blame now. 

Presumably there is nothing to stop him selling it on. Assuming that it is him who is doing the buying...

Archived