OAFC 125 year plans for celebrations

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/7/2020 at 6:28 PM, al_bro said:

50th.png.0d480e6725617541e46bc4ccc0659068.png  The 1946 kit looks like it was made to celebrate the 50th. 

No, it was Oldham Rugby helping us out with kit as we couldn’t source our normal ones due to post war shortages.

34 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

No, it was Oldham Rugby helping us out with kit as we couldn’t source our normal ones due to post war shortages.

So I believe. Just coincidence I guess.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, No Pyro No Party said:

Any update or ITK knowledge on what our next kit will be like? Are we going with the Pine Villa stripes?

On a statement last month it said the kit would be available at the end of june. Were at the end and not even a teaser 🤦‍♂️ 

2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Think that’s the least of our problems....the main concern for me is who’s going to be here to wear the fucker!!!

Agreed but it's a nice to have somethin at least to look forward to like a new kit and maybe a special one at that

15 hours ago, Chris15Arm said:

On a statement last month it said the kit would be available at the end of june. Were at the end and not even a teaser 🤦‍♂️ 

36 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

Still a few hours to go . . .

Didn't say which June....😁

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2019/august/28082019-anniversary-kit-vote/

People asking about the kit. My understanding is that Natalie stated in the interview on YouTube last week that these would be unveiled on 04 July 2020.

The kits should look like the ones in the link given that they asked supporters to vote earlier in the season. States in the article that the winner of the kits will be the home kit with the other becoming the away kit automatically with a third kit being released too.

Archived