Divisions 2 North and South

Even though there would be  more derby games, I don't see gates overall increasing. A lot of fans thought that there was little difference between L1 and 2, but now they know different. L2 North and South would have even less quality and would see crowds come down at all clubs, except the original National League clubs, where they would rise.. 

15 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

I think those potential aways would ruin me financially. Everyone you wouldn't want to miss. Imagine 2,000 Tics in Harrogate. Jesus.

No Spoons but there'd be carnage in Betty's. 

29 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

No Spoons but there'd be carnage in Betty's. 

there is a very nice spoons in Harrogate, next door to the spa baths, could be messy

On 5/17/2020 at 4:01 PM, GlossopLatic said:

Because all the other leagues below the national league are regionalized. So regionalising the national league and L2 leaving league 1 upwards as national leagues would probably make the most sense.

Im torn on this.

On the one hand financially it makes sense we cut down on travel expenses to places such as Newport, Exeter, and Plymouth. We the fans would probably also make a saving here too. We would probably also benefit from increased attendances. The likes of Stockport and Halifax will bring alot more than a number of southern based clubs this season.

And then it'll all get spent (and then some) just like it all gets spent (and then some) now. 

I'd rather have a few trips down south every season with it all getting spent (and then some). 

Well now they are probably going to have the 2020/21 season to think about it.

The realisation that SARS-cov-2 is going to stick around for some time must eventually penetrate the thick skulls of those who think we can beat it.  Coronaviruses are a bit tricksy.

Archived