4 hours ago, Hands on said:

Well I have tried to support whatever it is that is going on at ice station zebra but I can't renew my seat as it is covered by a grey dot.  It seems I can only buy a blue dot so I have emailed and guess what I'm not in favour even though I have forgone the refund because NA has not replied to ME.  Why oh why if the shop is the club shop can't they become the ticket office as well.

Anyone been successful and know the route to renewing?

If you sign in to the e-ticketing site, and click on My Account, the number next to your name should correspond with the number next to your name on your season ticket card. If not, you need to re-register. When I did that it allowed to renew my season ticket. However, if your seat is in the North Stand you won't be able to renew - at least for the time being! 

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, al_bro said:

With social distancing perhaps people may not have their normal seat.

again I wonder how clubs are going to manage this? Who gets in and who sits where? The issue of people passing in rows is actually not an issue as the government guidance is prolonged contact of at least 15 minutes so squeezing past some one in the main stand won’t be an issue 

30 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

again I wonder how clubs are going to manage this? Who gets in and who sits where? The issue of people passing in rows is actually not an issue as the government guidance is prolonged contact of at least 15 minutes so squeezing past some one in the main stand won’t be an issue 

Squeeze but don't sneeze. The soundbite people can have that. 

49 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Balloted.

23 hours ago, LaticMark said:

If you sign in to the e-ticketing site, and click on My Account, the number next to your name should correspond with the number next to your name on your season ticket card. If not, you need to re-register. When I did that it allowed to renew my season ticket. However, if your seat is in the North Stand you won't be able to renew - at least for the time being! 

Thanks.  I have now worked out why it doesn't work for me.  I moved from the North Stand during the season and the reference number next to my name is not the same as my main stand seat reference number.

15 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Can we have a bit of a roll call? Who has already got one, or is getting one, for the 20/21 season...?

Buying 4 next week.   I travel 100 miles and see the family who live in Oldham, I take my ageing dad and uncle to the match and meet up with my niece and nephew, I catch up with the people around me who still go and enjoy the banter.  It's tradition, it's the opportunity to network and see 3 generations of my family.  Its a release, from the day to day pressures; it's my religion so to speak and BP,  as rundown as it is, is my church.  Yes the football can be shit and the off field affairs depressing, but it's more than that for so many who still go and that is what matters for me.  We all have a choice to go or not, I don't judge anyone by their decision, but after 40 years of support and all its ups and downs, I will be there at some point when it's safe to do so and get to see the family.

2 hours ago, 100milesaway said:

Does this mean that you have bought 44 season tickets Pete ? 

I was being facetious....

Just felt that the idea of a roll call might lead to virtue signalling , both by those of us who have bought , and those of us who haven't.

39 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

I was being facetious....

Just felt that the idea of a roll call might lead to virtue signalling , both by those of us who have bought , and those of us who haven't.

I haven't bought 45 to tip things pro agenda. 

4 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I suspect every season ticket holder will get in won't they, given the capacity we could probably work at...?

Capacity 2750 if 25% are allowed in and NS closed. Many won't go because of Covid. No problem getting in with a season card. I am guessing away fans will be banned.

Archived