On 8/18/2020 at 11:33 PM, Andy-latic said:

Holding off another couple of weeks, if it looks like fans will be allowed back in October, then I’ll go for it. Has anyone managed to purchase a season ticket with the money off through option 3? And how much has it reduced to for an adult?

Yes today. The option 3 reduction is £58.69 so an adult ticket is £211.31 making the cost per game £9.18..........

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

Yes today. The option 3 reduction is £58.69 so an adult ticket is £211.31 making the cost per game £9.18..........

A concession ticket cost me £125.22 and with the option of the game being streamed at no extra cost I thought this reasonable

47 minutes ago, Emcee_Latic said:

An announcement on the opening of the Joe Royle was supposed to be made this week. Anybody got any news?

They said they “hoped” to release a statement which is the same word I use when my boss asks me where I’m up to with a piece of work. I think @underdog is helping out on the Trust again and since that statement was made to the trust maybe they are planning to chase it up? 

Wouldn’t worry though, it’s only a week till the season starts 

14 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

They said they “hoped” to release a statement which is the same word I use when my boss asks me where I’m up to with a piece of work. I think @underdog is helping out on the Trust again and since that statement was made to the trust maybe they are planning to chase it up? 

Wouldn’t worry though, it’s only a week till the season starts 

It is on my to do list and near the top...honest.

But it has been a full on week of Trust stuff already....its like a full time job hahah

3 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

But you won't be going to watch a game will you?

Wouldn’t have been anyway - I was responding to the question, but if I had bought a season ticket for the North Stand (or was thinking of doing) I’d consider it common courtesy to be told the script before the season started. 

• 2 weeks later...

Additional Information From Supporter Services:

"As the new season gets underway, the Supporter Services team wanted to share and remind supporters of some details ahead of the (season ticket) renewal deadline this week."

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2020/september/07092020-ticket-office-update/

5 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

Additional Information From Supporter Services:

"As the new season gets underway, the Supporter Services team wanted to share and remind supporters of some details ahead of the (season ticket) renewal deadline this week."

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2020/september/07092020-ticket-office-update/

Another “give us your money update but get stuffed if we are going to tell you anything about the North Stand debacle”

Just now, BP1960 said:

Why do I feel something is bound to go wrong with the season ticket ifollow voucher codes for this weekends streamed game, for example waiting for an email that never arrives ?

I've been thinking the same.

20 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

I have contacted Supporter Services re North Stand

The reply I have received says they cannot give a date for the reopening of the stand because “ the zero rating given to the OEC by Oldham Council has not been lifted”

They claim to be working hard with the Council to resolve the issue. 
ummm

Does Oldham Council have any ownership of the stand after the grant they gave to build it?

58 minutes ago, oafc 123 said:

Does Oldham Council have any ownership of the stand after the grant they gave to build it?

No the land is owned by Brassbank and is leased to Oldham Athletic and is also sub leased to OEC. The council gave a grant to OAFC to build a stand which is what is used for.

7 hours ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

The reply I have received says they cannot give a date for the reopening of the stand because “ the zero rating given to the OEC by Oldham Council has not been lifted”

ummm

If the North Stand got zero what did the other stands get 😂😂

23 hours ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

ummm

Has the council confirmed this I wonder.

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

working hard!!!!

Jesus!!!!....l’d hardly describe it as working hard. They’ll have a list of the non conformity’s and work required to enable a lifting of the zero rating....just do it FFS!!!

Archived