38 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

so about half the normal amount? Lets not let the truth get in the way tho eh?

I genuinely thought it had the potential to bring down the current world order, the season before was called off early and there was a product on sale with the clear chance that it would not be possible to use it for its stated purpose.

Not sure what your beef is and not sure why youre trying to belittle me over it, but youre aiming in the wrong direction pal. 

Are you just upset bc you feel l called you stupid? awww fuckin diddums.

Oxford v Cambridge Boat race tickets should be on sale soon, go and buy one of them treat yourself 😂😂😂

No beef and not trying to belittle you either. Just pointing out that on occasions you throw something out there that is neither based on fact or even well researched. It’s almost as if you make stuff up. Just sloppy.

As for your ’fuckin diddums’ comment there’s a prime example of what I mean - as I said just sloppy.

Oh... and if you could send me the link to where you heard about the boat race tickets ... or did you just make that up too?

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Still, even for us, 1402 is quite a large amount of idiots. Jayzus. l'm genuine surprised at that. Bet most of them go in shops and shout at the staff that its a hoax and they dont need to wear a mask. Idiots.

Not sure it’s fair or right to call them idiots 

My grandad for one got his season ticket as he always does as it’s the one (or two) days of the week he gets to go out usually and do something that he loves.

he hasn’t been able to do so this season but he has still been able to watch his football every week and that makes him happy even if the product doesnt.

you didn’t think football would be on and didn’t buy - well done but don’t (in your words) belittle those that did as you have no idea as to the reasons why - just as you have no idea why someone may not be wearing a mask 

Make stuff up? 

Did league two curtail early? Were we in a lockdown? Were games behind closed doors? Did people make a decision based on this AT THAT TIME not to buy a season ticket? Yes, about half of us.

That is not hindsight.

There's nothing more to add to this other than the boat race is free and only idiots and gullible tourists buy tickets for it. Please don't reply, l won't read it.

Fine. If you purchased something that couldn't be used whilst in the midst of a pandemic and expected to use it then you aren't an idiot, youre a proper normal person.

Inbox me for boat race tickets and chocolate fireguards at mega prices, payment by bitcoin only.

I wasn't going to buy a season ticket this time around, but being a concession it worked out a lot cheaper than paying !0 quid a time for video match passes.(I fully expected not being able to attend at all this season!)

On 1/11/2021 at 1:16 PM, Sheep Foot said:

This Christmas Party Stuff

Christmas Day was 17 days ago. If you caught it on Christmas Day you have only got 11 days left to die or you won’t be counted!     if you were exposed to it on Xmas Day you would need to self isolate for 10 days ....you would be out and about for 7 days now.....Christmas Day is a red herring to the bigger picture 

It's within 28 days of a positive test, not 28 days of catching it. Just thought I'd correct that seen as you hate being wrong...

8 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

It's within 28 days of a positive test, not 28 days of catching it. Just thought I'd correct that seen as you hate being wrong...

i don’t get this “within 28 days of a positive test” thing

if I test positive today then get hit by a bus tomorrow do I go in the COVID death figures?

37 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

if I test positive today then get hit by a bus tomorrow do I go in the COVID death figures?

Yes. That's why the death figures are a load of bollocks.

39 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

There was an enlightening bit on this on the BBC programme 'More or less' a few months ago.

If I recall before one of the rule changes( 28 day rule?) it was possible to test positive for covid, recover completely, get killed by a bus sometime afterwards, not be included in the bus statistics (I think they used tfl who had a relatively short time for death after a bus incident -perhaps a month) but be included in the covid - death after having a positive test figures.

If I were in charge I'd make 'More or less' required listening. I think it would allow much more rational debate.

59 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

If you test positive today, then you shouldn't be leaving the house tomorrow anyway.

But yes, I think that would count towards the figures...

On 1/15/2021 at 10:46 AM, Monty Burns said:

Does anybody else mentally wince a little bit when they read FGR? lno its not the correct shortening for it and lm not even a girl (much) but it always gets me every time, even on FIFA n shit

Monty, you (we all) need to get the positivity boat re-floated. Apart from hindsightgate, I think you're getting too worked up over stuff.

I can't get annoyed by "FGR". After all, a few people probably used to be annoyed by "QPR", but it seems to be generally accepted nowadays. There are a number of things that annoy me about that club (starting with the kit!) but the abbreviation isn't one of them!

Archived