10 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I'm sure I was reading plaudits on here for Natalie Atkinson the other week for doing just that...

Yep, and fair play to her there as she's probably spinning a lot of plates.

However there's an example on this thread of the phone not being answered at BP. We also have to find out about our players signing for other clubs through the other clubs' website. The endless statements which just seem to be about saving face rather than doing anything productive. It all stinks and needs sorting out.

Doubt it's natalie's fault - she seems to be coming out of this better than most, but I think it's important for a new owner to understand the importance of reputation, customer service and how we come across in the media which, on the whole at the moment, seems pretty poor. 

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Has she? Why? Because she has answered the phone a few times? I thought she was the Managing Director, not a receptionist...

Indeed - that's exactly my point.  Wiling to muck in and being helpful but ....

16 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

If true then if someone was offering £1.5m for the club I’d be ripping their hands off!!

Depends who that someone is. Would we want a Steve Dale or a Stewart Day, or another AL?

Has anyone tried to purchase a ticket using option 3 which I believe allows me to use a refund for last seasons games. I have tried to purchase on line but without success. 

Also as we know it is difficult to contact  anyone at the Club

23 hours ago, another fan said:

Has anyone tried to purchase a ticket using option 3 which I believe allows me to use a refund for last seasons games. I have tried to purchase on line but without success. 

Also as we know it is difficult to contact  anyone at the Club

I've just done this option, if you email Natalie she'll send you a form back to fill in and they then sort the reduced price at their end (though I wrote it on the form too just so it definitely doesnt get missed) 

On 7/29/2020 at 5:07 PM, Gemma06 said:

I've just done this option, if you email Natalie she'll send you a form back to fill in and they then sort the reduced price at their end (though I wrote it on the form too just so it definitely doesnt get missed) 

Have you actually been given prices inclusive of an option 3 refund?

My impression is that you are expected to pay the total up front and a refund given at a later date. (Option 3) 

Really reluctant  to do this given the  uncertain situation the moment and potentially games being played behind closed doors.

18 hours ago, underdog said:

Anyone had an update with regards to the Joe Royle stand being open for the new season?

Asking for a friend

there was a comment on Twitter about an email saying it wouldn’t be - but nothing since so I’m guessing that means at the moment it is 

7 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

there was a comment on Twitter about an email saying it wouldn’t be - but nothing since so I’m guessing that means at the moment it is 

That's interesting.

I will presume then that the deal to buy the landlord out is not completed yet.

Shame, the parties can't get around the table and thrash out the SLA again and get the damn thing back open.

The main stand and Chaddy are from modern and ideal for a great fan experience. Having a modern stand sat there, staring at us all is not good in my opinion

2 minutes ago, owdumer said:

No you can't, I exchanged e-mails with NA last week and she said that due to uncertainty over safety issues she would have to inform me when/if itwas sorted before selling seats.

it’s taken them nearly a year to unchain a door? 

17 minutes ago, owdumer said:

No you can't, I exchanged e-mails with NA last week and she said that due to uncertainty over safety issues she would have to inform me when/if itwas sorted before selling seats.

I am being thick, its a modern stand, surely the safety issues are more easily resolved than what could be in the main or chaddy end stands?

Bloody ridiculous not to thrash this out for fans and executive boxes too....

1 minute ago, underdog said:

I am being tick, its a modern stand, surely the safety issues are more easily resolved than what could be in the main or chaddy end stands?

It was absurd when it first arose; it's way beyond that now.

3 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

It was absurd when it first arose; it's way beyond that now.

But the owner is planning to buy this stand as well as the others......its 6 weeks to go......whats the reality of it not happening and the status quo is maintained.

to quote the movie The princess Bride....."inconceivable"....

4 minutes ago, underdog said:

I am being tick, its a modern stand, surely the safety issues are more easily resolved than what could be in the main or chaddy end stands?

They don’t bloody care one iota about the fans. The sooner they have fu**** off the better!!!

44 minutes ago, tGWB said:

says you can buy season tickets for the Joe Royle stand on the club website 

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets/information/

39 minutes ago, owdumer said:

Does this not breach trade descriptions act with regards to what you are offering to sell/service......to what you are actually going to get?

Yes you all know me blonde and thick

Just now, underdog said:

Does this not breach trade descriptions act with regards to what you are offering to sell/service......to what you are actually going to get?

Yes you all know me blonde and thick

no, small print says they can change it

8 minutes ago, underdog said:

But the owner is planning to buy this stand as well as the others......its 6 weeks to go......whats the reality of it not happening and the status quo is maintained.

to quote the movie The princess Bride....."inconceivable"....

He had to borrow some of the money to pay the debentures. I really don’t want him to own the freehold and I’m pretty certain he doesn’t personally have the wonga either.

If he somehow manages to raise the money from unknown investment I really will be fearful for the future of the football club.

Ive said it before and I’ll say it again, I don’t think that he will be at this football club for very much longer, and I hope he leaves sooner rather than later and at least gives any new owner a realistic chance of turning the club’s fortunes around!

Archived