1 hour ago, Emcee_Latic said:

Quite a few people I know will not renew their season tickets if they can't sit in the North Stand.

I find this ridiculous. Dont go for morals, AL etc, some ppl might not agree but a respected decision. But to not watch ur team coz u cant sit in a certain seat is beyond me

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

I find this ridiculous. Dont go for morals, AL etc, some ppl might not agree but a respected decision. But to not watch ur team coz u cant sit in a certain seat is beyond me

depends on what you like I guess. Some prefer the view, comfort and general 21st century feel of the North Stand compared to one that needs condemning and one that’s got the drum.

some (not those yet to renew of course) will be quite rightly pissed off that a so called professional organisation has sold them seats, taken their money and are now ringing round saying “soz guys you’ll have to move” 

it’s pathetic - and not on the side of the fans 

23 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Eh?  It's not about a certain seat, it's a whole stand that's closed for no good reason.

4 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Eh?  It's not about a certain seat, it's a whole stand that's closed for no good reason.

Its shut because the Council Safety Authorities deemed it unsafe for supporters on match days

saying that, a sprinkle of 'give a shit' and 'commitment to your customers' would have sorted this out months ago 

but not us  

25 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

Those who thinks it's about a particular seat just don't get it. I completely get the wish to watch your team no matter what, but the club don't give a shit about you.

Whatever your views on the shutting of the stand, and who's to blame, the logic is baffling.

A schoolboy could have sorted the problem, given the will.

It’s obvious they will blame Covid and that with a reduced capacity it makes financial  sense to keep it closed!

The North Stand is really the only area of the ground capable of bringing in much needed revenue, however I shouldn’t think the club’s relationship with local businesses is too hot at present!

I think it also reinforces the theory that he really has no intention of purchasing the stadium anytime soon!

***********ABDALLAH OUT***********

2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

When AL fucks off!!!

stuff like selling tickets is a basic for a football club and all it takes is a little attention to detail

Board > Ticket Office > Marketing 

our MD should be turning every stone over to check everything is accurate or at the very least employ someone who can 

On 8/4/2020 at 8:36 PM, another fan said:

Have you actually been given prices inclusive of an option 3 refund?

My impression is that you are expected to pay the total up front and a refund given at a later date. (Option 3) 

Really reluctant  to do this given the  uncertain situation the moment and potentially games being played behind closed doors.

Her email said   Could you complete the attached renewal form – we will then apportion the refund to the new season ticket – for an adult season ticket the price would re4duce to £211.31.     So I think they just take the reduced price 

1 hour ago, Gemma06 said:

Her email said   Could you complete the attached renewal form – we will then apportion the refund to the new season ticket – for an adult season ticket the price would re4duce to £211.31.     So I think they just take the reduced price 

Thank you for that and sincere apologies for appearing to be thick but  I  have never to allowed access  to my bank details without knowing up front what will be deducted from my bank account. 

All I would like to do is renew  my CONCESSION  season ticket at this years current  price  using OPTION 3

Would like to know up front how much will be debited and  also if possible what would happen if games were played behind  closed doors

For example , Would I get temporary free subscription to I follow

18 hours ago, another fan said:

Thank you for that and sincere apologies for appearing to be thick but  I  have never to allowed access  to my bank details without knowing up front what will be deducted from my bank account. 

All I would like to do is renew  my CONCESSION  season ticket at this years current  price  using OPTION 3

Would like to know up front how much will be debited and  also if possible what would happen if games were played behind  closed doors

speaking of which, how do they decide who gets in under reduced capacity rules? Not really an issue at Latics as it can be reduced to the 250 season ticket holders but in the Premier League where season ticket holders will likely exceed the maximum occupancy?

46 minutes ago, another fan said:

I did ask about the behind closed doors on my original email but she kind of just skipped over that in her reply and to be honest I had loads of other things going on and didn't really have the time to chase her on it like I normally would have. I guess they might have to see exactly how many they do end up playing behind closed doors before they decide. I would presume it would be access to iplayer rather than any money back this time though as the tickets are bought knowing at least some of the games will be behind closed doors. 

She did seem willing to help and was very quick to respond which was a pleasant surprise. She definately gave a good impression of the club. 

1 hour ago, Gemma06 said:

I did ask about the behind closed doors on my original email but she kind of just skipped over that in her reply and to be honest I had loads of other things going on and didn't really have the time to chase her on it like I normally would have. I guess they might have to see exactly how many they do end up playing behind closed doors before they decide. I would presume it would be access to iplayer rather than any money back this time though as the tickets are bought knowing at least some of the games will be behind closed doors. 

She did seem willing to help and was very quick to respond which was a pleasant surprise. She definately gave a good impression of the club. 

You get the impression she’s spinning about 20 plates at the moment 

I've opted for the 'back of shirt comp' £300 with a ST thrown in. Never bothered about asking for a refund from last season. Wasn't the clubs fault covid hit the world. 

Had 3 holidays cancelled dating from May through to August and not had a penny back from any holiday company yet. Latics are no different. 

18 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

speaking of which, how do they decide who gets in under closed doors rules? Not really an issue at Latics as it can be reduced to the 250 season ticket holders but in the Premier League where season ticket holders will likely exceed the maximum occupancy?

No-one gets in under closed doors, whether you have a season ticket or not. The doors are closed to all but players, coaching staff and officials.

Well I have tried to support whatever it is that is going on at ice station zebra but I can't renew my seat as it is covered by a grey dot.  It seems I can only buy a blue dot so I have emailed and guess what I'm not in favour even though I have forgone the refund because NA has not replied to ME.  Why oh why if the shop is the club shop can't they become the ticket office as well.

Anyone been successful and know the route to renewing?

Archived