Trust Q & A with Peter Wild

Pretty standard fare really...the usual answers to the usual questions. One thing Peter Wild said that did strike a chord and magnified just how far we have fallen was that there were 7 National League teams with bigger budgets than ourselves!!

Notts County, Chesterfield, and Stockport are probably 3 of them but depressingly who are the others??

24 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

We know all about that Dave, sadly it’s been a characteristic of our half arsed squad ever since these 🤡🤡’s took over!!!

Hard to believe that any player at Fulham didn't understand how important a cup game can be.

4 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Thought his verdict that half the team couldn't be arsed at Doncaster was more revesling

"couldn't be arsed" yet it took a 90min disputed penalty to knock us out v a very decent team

On the day I thought Doncaster were clearly the better footballing team but we dug in and competed

2 hours ago, laticsrblue said:

There was a Q&A with Pete Wild !

Most of us don't look at 'The Trust' web site, and 'The Trust' don't look at this web site. There needs to be some better communication.

12 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

Exactly. Easier for some to believe hearsay rather than look at the evidence playing in front of them.

It's not hearsay when people within the club are reporting it.

14 hours ago, latics22 said:

Find it hard to believe with McCann, rowe and wheater we have such a terrible budget!

Three players....

One hadn't played in ages, one came from a club that was effectively bust at the time and one came from a struggling non-league club.  We're not shopping at Harrods.

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Three players....

One hadn't played in ages, one came from a club that was effectively bust at the time and one came from a struggling non-league club.  We're not shopping at Harrods.

And all 3 would have had a choice of clubs after them but we signed them. 

1 minute ago, whittles left foot said:

The performances of them most of the time this season makes you understand why there wasn't.

I cant believe you are under the impression things could be any different tbh.   

2 hours ago, oafc 123 said:

The performances of them most of the time this season makes you understand why there wasn't.

I cant believe you are under the impression things could be any different tbh.   

McCann still looks a decent player. Rowe was getting better as he got used to our play and the division. Wheater was inconsistent but looked better with Piergianni alongside him. 

I’d have all three in the team.

30 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

McCann still looks a decent player. Rowe was getting better as he got used to our play and the division. Wheater was inconsistent but looked better with Piergianni alongside him. 

I’d have all three in the team.

I agree BigDog, but that wasn't my point.

3 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

so we blew the whole budget on them and could only afford absolute dross to make the rest of the team up?

23 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

so we blew the whole budget on them and could only afford absolute dross to make the rest of the team up?

Well as per usual from you there is only a negative to post.

Don't know just like you don't know. Maybe we did blow the budget (notice how you managed to forget we paid a fee for one of the players).

3 hours ago, oafc 123 said:

The performances of those mentioned  most of the time were good when they have played which makes you realise we can still sign some good players despite the storm raging within the club.

7 hours ago, oafc 123 said:

It's not hearsay when people within the club are reporting it.

Like who?

14 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

Well as per usual from you there is only a negative to post.

Don't know just like you don't know. Maybe we did blow the budget (notice how you managed to forget we paid a fee for one of the players).

As per from you blind acceptance despite a mountain of evidence. 

On 6/19/2020 at 3:21 PM, al_bro said:

Most of us don't look at 'The Trust' web site, and 'The Trust' don't look at this web site. There needs to be some better communication.

To be fair, they did put it on the Trust twitter and Trust FB page.

Usually, they contact the membership as well, but I don't seem to have had an email recently.

I believe the manager Dino is the next one up....possible this Thursday.

Archived