D_S Picture Quiz 004

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harrumph. Legia Warsaw, or Sparta Prague. It's gettin' to me now. :angry:

Not Poland, but Alleluiha! we have the CORRECT answer at long long last!!!

It's the home venue of Sparta Prague and often the home stadium of the Czech National Football Team. Formerly known as the Letná Stadium (Letenský stadion), it is now named after its sponsor, Toyota.

Well done Bristolatic - it takes a newcomer to be on the ball! :applause1:

Guest oa_exile
I honestly thought that this was the easiest to recognise of my holiday pictures and I'm genuinely amazed that it hasn't been guessed so far. :shock:

lol :grin: Holiday snaps in Prague :curtains: bet Mrs Sideburns wasnt with you :rolleyes: .......... :naughty: why you dirty :devilish::lipsrsealed2:

Guest oa_exile
She was with me - she was with me in Amsterdam too. :grin: I'm not allowed to go anywhere on my own! :wink:

Why what's so good about Amsterdam ? :blink:

Guest oa_exile
You're supposed to be the expert on all things Dutch, but the official answer to your question is that it is a city, very much like Prague, with a nice stadium. :wink:

..........amongst other places around the world :grin: , purely for work mind you :wink:

I saw this stadium when I was looking for the stadium in the first quiz, but I didn't have the time to systematically retrace my steps...after which impressive excuses, do I get a point?

24hours, it was 151 hours from when you had your first guess on this quiz to the point when you came up with this :sign0003: excuse! When I said at the start that I thought it was easy, I had you in mind - what with all that previous research and meticulous logging and categorising of information you've found. :disappointed:

I was going to give you a point for your cheek, but then I took two points away when you had that :titanic: moment on Quiz 005.

P.S. That's three :titanic: moments I've spotted in the last few hours - is that a record Mr. exile? :grin: