Joel Coleman

What did he do whilst he was there? I think he played an handful of first team games including the cup tie against City but then got pushed down the pecking order by Liverpool loanee. Didnt he have an unsuccessful loan at Shrewsbury as well?

Just read that he played 43 games for us which amazes me.  My memory is going.....

Just now, mickjagger said:

Would definitely have him back from what i can remember he was mustard in the spell with us. 

With age and the coaching at a Championship/Premiership club. I would have thought that he should have improved quite a bit since he left us.

5 hours ago, astottie said:

What did he do whilst he was there? I think he played an handful of first team games including the cup tie against City but then got pushed down the pecking order by Liverpool loanee. Didnt he have an unsuccessful loan at Shrewsbury as well?

Just read that he played 43 games for us which amazes me.  My memory is going.....

This is what he did while he was here, I'd have him back  immediately.

8 hours ago, astottie said:

I think you memory is going Big Les played in the City game 

Archived