• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Cheap?

Maamria: failed everywhere in professional ranks

Banide: failed everywhere except Qatar

The others were novices

At least under Banide looked like we were getting somewhere. This current dross is beyond anything. Absolutely fucking shite. I'll drive him wherever he wants to go

2 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

At least under Banide looked like we were getting somewhere. This current dross is beyond anything. Absolutely fucking shite. I'll drive him wherever he wants to go

Agree on Banide.  We seemed to be settling into a system and team at the point he was sacked.

Under Kewell, a random team goes 2-0 down and then we play our best players.  Half of the starters today didn't seem to know what they were doing on the pitch. 

8 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

This Banide thing is an absolute myth. From what I gather training was an absolute shambles, there was a couple of half decent results but this idea that good times were around the corner are way off.

2 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Ronnie Moore got the axe for the style of football.  10th in League One would count as winning these days!

Saving us the season before

And I still reckon he’d have got us up the following year. I love Shez but he made the playoffs with Moore’s squad,

fucked it right up when he had his own 

How much difference do people think a change of manager is actually going to make here.

I'm somewhat bemused almost giggling to myself that people genuinely think that their is somekind of tactical formula that will get this team to click and that a manager capable of doing it will take the job.

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

How much difference do people think a change of manager is actually going to make here.

I'm somewhat bemused almost giggling to myself that people genuinely think that their is somekind of tactical formula that will get this team to click and that a manager capable of doing it will take the job.

I don’t - but I still can’t stand the deluded prick. Apparently today is the refs fault we had 8 shots and only 1 on target.

as I’ve said just give it Mo and stop taking us for cunts 

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Could get John Sheridan in, he's got a cracking record the past couple of years.

7 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I don’t any manager will ever succeed with ALMO, for all the reasons we know about. 

BUT

You can’t tell me that there aren’t coach’s out there who can grab a group of blokes together- and at the very least build a team spirit and make us hard to beat. That alone would keep us up- a la Dino. 

There are far better people than Kewell- and this season with the squad we’ve got it will probably be the difference between us going down and finishing 18th. 

2 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I don’t any manager will ever succeed with ALMO, for all the reasons we know about. 

BUT

You can’t tell me that there aren’t coach’s out there who can grab a group of blokes together- and at the very least build a team spirit and make us hard to beat. That alone would keep us up- a la Dino. 

There are far better people than Kewell- and this season with the squad we’ve got it will probably be the difference between us going down and finishing 18th. 

Problem is our fans want the best of all worlds, Maamria was doing and probably would have continued to do a decent job if left alone but because the football was a bit ropey at times he was 'shit/clueless'

Archived