Harry Kewell Departure Watch

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, wiseowl said:

There's a lot of sand in the Middle East - it's great for foundations you know

7 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Quicksand in our case.

I forgot the other thing that there's plenty of in the Middle East - hot air.

5 hours ago, underdog said:

Think I have seen on social media somewhere that the owner will give BBC Manchester Radio an interview on Monday.

2 hours ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

But will they ask the crucial questions, will Kewell be signing the players he wants and picking the team without interference?

2 hours ago, Crusoe said:

Even if they asked, why would anyone believe the answer?

I`m being serious here - does anyone even want to listen anymore? 

I`m sure the vast majority don't. The place is enough to send you insane. Laughable.

We haven’t heard a tap from the guy for a good while. He needs to sell some season tickets. He needs to outline the ambition of the club and get the fans back on side.

We have a completely new slate with a new manager and a new squad to assemble. If he apologises for a disastrous 2 years and outlines an actual  plan going forward then with a good start to the season he has a last chance to turn things around!

What he says tomorrow could make a big difference, I’m hoping it will be an unusually positive interview.

If he comes out with the slowly slowly bollocks he’s fucked!!!

22 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Rumours it could be Warren Feeney!😳

Isn’t he a manager in is own right out in Bulgaria these days? Not sure the offer to return as an assistant at a club as shaky as ours would be a draw. Who knows through football is a funny game! 

37 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

We haven’t heard a tap from the guy for a good while. He needs to sell some season tickets. He needs to outline the ambition of the club and get the fans back on side.

We have a completely new slate with a new manager and a new squad to assemble. If he apologises for a disastrous 2 years and outlines an actual  plan going forward then with a good start to the season he has a last chance to turn things around!

What he says tomorrow could make a big difference, I’m hoping it will be an unusually positive interview.

I was under the impression that we were around 18 months or so into a 5 year plan?

3 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Rumours it could be Warren Feeney!😳

2 hours ago, super_blue said:

Isn’t he a manager in is own right out in Bulgaria these days? Not sure the offer to return as an assistant at a club as shaky as ours would be a draw. Who knows through football is a funny game! 

That's because he was his Assistant at both his clubs, more than ITK. 

The Bulgarian club is owned by a Dubai investment fund.... 

11 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Were you a fat kid? 😂 

:lol: Nah, racing snake figure honed to perfection. Since I stopped playing 40 years ago, time has not been kind to my body. Thanks for reminding me I used to be quite fit physically.

18 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

..........a bit below the belt that comment Dave.........as is most of my physique !!

18 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

..........a bit below the belt that comment Dave.........as is most of my physique !!

TMI.....

18 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

We should just rename this "Current manager departure watch" and then the mods wouldn't need to allow a new thread every few weeks.

maybe we can tag a prediction on length of stay and actual length of stay column

22 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Will you believe him?

Archived