1 minute ago, disjointed said:

I may be wrong but I thought that Harry was asking about them being visible before the game, which I agree adds to the 'bantz'. 

That may have been what he meant, but it's not in the plans right now.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the game is cancelled for any reason, will lookerstandandy be declared the winner.    Just asking. 

With the new season only 5 weeks away, it's time to start thinking about your predictions again. A completely new format will be in place for the coming season and @oafcmettyhas devised a superb syste

With mine you will get to use the photocopier at my workplace. 

2 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I may be wrong but I thought that Harry was asking about them being visible before the game, which I agree adds to the 'bantz'. 

Says the man with an eponymous prediction. 

It does mean you can't man-mark another predictor for the cup though. 

26 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Says the man with an eponymous prediction. 

It does mean you can't man-mark another predictor for the cup though. 

Quite prepared for my predictions to be available for all to view pre game, Bristol can post them after you have had a stab at what it is. This is no 1 trick pony or a relegation candidate, you will know the relegation feeling doc as it was your latest addition to your CV. 

If its not possible or too much of a faff to do, why don't we just create a discussion thread ala the death watch one. 

If people want to post their predictions they can do but if others want a bit of chat without having to repeat their predictions they can as well.