new salary cap

This is how I've found my self watcging more American football for the last few years, the worst team gets the 1st pick in the draft to try and keep the competition year on year.

Football got to a point decade's ago where the rich get richer, are more appealing to the billionaire's to invest and the bad/hard done by team just drift away to irrelevance.

This cap need to be across ALL division to make it work or the Premier league and now Championship will drift further away again.

• 2 months later...
17 hours ago, League one forever said:

They’ve included CJB in our wages- we all know we weren’t paying 17k a week to him. If you take his wage out- circa 2.5 mill a year sounds about right to me. Or not a million miles at the very least. 

I'm sure I read somewhere that the wage bill was only £1.2m, and that this season it had been cut to £900,000. 

2 hours ago, al_bro said:

I'm sure I read somewhere that the wage bill was only £1.2m, and that this season it had been cut to £900,000. 

A while back, I was posting about Wheater and I said something like-

‘If we say Wheater is our top earner on 1800k a week. .

Lee Sinnot came on and said either  ‘double it’ or  ‘treble it’ can’t remember. But it was clear he was on circa 4/5k a week. He’s probably the only poster I trust with that remark like that. Also it’s a fact under AL we’ve carried huge squads. (Until this season) They need paying obviously. With both these factors, I still reckon that’s about right. 

Archived