Joe Royle Stand - Season Tickets

5 minutes ago, WLYOWD said:

From what I’ve read one party(A) being the OEC/FLG wants to sit down and sort it out, the other party(B) doesn’t unless party(A) signs party(B’s) agreement before sitting down and sorting it out. 

So if party(A) was to sign party(B’s) agreement before hand thus losing any negotiating power. I think it is quite clear which party is to blame for the impasse problem.

The agreement has never been published, and only the parties involved know the facts. 

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Lags said:

Really? why, what is the agreement stating

I don’t know, I don’t want to know, I shouldn’t know, I just want them to sit down and sort it out like the professionals they’re supposed to be. 
Then the few remaining fans who want to buy season tickets for the new  comfortable better facilitated stand can do

6 minutes ago, Whitts said:

The agreement has never been published, and only the parties involved know the facts. 

At no point did I say it had been published, the principle of any agreement is erm agreement and to get agreement both parties need to meet and agree an agreement, if one party refuses to negotiate then it is impossible to get an agreement, don’t you agree? 😂

1 hour ago, Lags said:

No. Everyone knows Al/club don't agree what the OEC are proposing as the service level agreement. So what is it in that service level agreement that is the problem?. A what point in the talks did it break down? ie....the impasse. So no, you've not answered it and the 'done to death' on OWTB never got to the root, did it? 

OK. Sorry mate. 

6 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Opening OWTB and seeing it's a bit Lags heavy

[url=https://imgur.com/kPAocBP][img]http://i.imgur.com/kPAocBP.gif[/img][/url]

Yet another poor debate. 

EDIT |. No wonder you deleted that. 😁😁

4 hours ago, WLYOWD said:

I thought this disagreement was between the FLG and AL

AL doesn't recognise the FLG. He only acknowledges Brassbank. As the landlords it would be up to them to correct any safety issue.

2 hours ago, singe said:

I would expect the blocked exit was the padlocked one. Not good in match hours, but out of hours permissable if not ideal. I'd hope that has been solved though , as it's comparatively easy. 

I suspect the sticking point is the digital cctv. Clearly needed for match days, not really for other times. 

If it is the cctv then how did the stand get a safety certificate in the first place? It could be the cameras stopped working for some reason I suppose.

1 hour ago, Lags said:

I am getting the vibes you're not very impressed with NA. Is that vibe correct and if so why?. Personally I've had no interaction with NA.

I'm neither impressed nor unimpressed. I certainly didn't understand the high praise that was given because she answered a couple of emails and phone calls. I have had many dealings with her - at times I have found her helpful - usually when it involves me giving the club some money. At other times, she hasn't been - usually when I have asked pressing questions. I am still awaiting a reply to my last email sent to her.

My response to the post was more an implication that there is only one person at that football club that carries any clout at all...

18 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Does it matter financially to Brassbank if the stand is open or not?

No. The FLG run the OEC as I understand it, and probably pay rent to Brassbank, but I don't know the arrangement.

3 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I'm neither impressed nor unimpressed. I certainly didn't understand the high praise that was given because she answered a couple of emails and phone calls. I have had many dealings with her - at times I have found her helpful - usually when it involves me giving the club some money. At other times, she hasn't been - usually when I have asked pressing questions. I am still awaiting a reply to my last email sent to her.

My response to the post was more an implication that there is only one person at that football club that carries any clout at all...

I concur with this - exchanged a few emails with her. Found her to be very courteous and eloquent - she offered to call me to discuss concerns, sent my number - still waiting.  That was about a month ago now 

1 hour ago, Whitts said:

Indeed, but we're not in a crminal court.  People will draw conclusions on the balance of probabilities...

19 minutes ago, al_bro said:

If it is the cctv then how did the stand get a safety certificate in the first place? It could be the cameras stopped working for some reason I suppose.

Basically it is a recorded to DVD one, but apparently needs to be a digital one for football.

Can't recall where I saw that now.

1 minute ago, singe said:

Basically it is a recorded to DVD one, but apparently needs to be a digital one for football.

Can't recall where I saw that now.

Cheap and quick to install. So what's the hold up?

Just now, BP1960 said:

Cheap and quick to install. So what's the hold up?

I don't know, but I'd imagine who's paying for it.
Obviously the lost revenue would have been easily recouped instead of this.

Maybe there are other things.

1 hour ago, Whitts said:

No, but the increase has. And the agreement was paid for an operating for a season before. And the change was pretty marginal.

1 hour ago, WLYOWD said:

At no point did I say it had been published, the principle of any agreement is erm agreement and to get agreement both parties need to meet and agree an agreement, if one party refuses to negotiate then it is impossible to get an agreement, don’t you agree? 😂

Ha!

And forcing a situation increasing liabilities just to get you to make an appearance doesn't seem very, er, agreeable.

Let's not lose sight who owns the North stand and who's responsibilty it is that it meets the councils standard. So if the stand remains zero rated for football purposes to the council, there's only one party to blame. 

3 minutes ago, Lags said:

Let's not lose sight who owns the North stand and who's responsibilty it is that it meets the councils standard. So if the stand remains zero rated for football purposes to the council, there's only one party to blame. 

they also own the other 3 stands. And the ground they sit on. The OEC has always been Blitz’s bag - the seats and concourses were supplied as part of the deal to bail Corney out of having a Steel frame and not much else.

The football spectator side is nothing to do with the owners of the stand and never has been hence the reason they can quite happily accommodate the ship, gym and the OEC (prior to COVID) and even a fans bar on match days 

3 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

they also own the other 3 stands. And the ground they sit on. The OEC has always been Blitz’s bag - the seats and concourses were supplied as part of the deal to bail Corney out of having a Steel frame and not much else.

The football spectator side is nothing to do with the owners of the stand and never has been 

No, the football spectator side is nothing to do with the stands owner. Nor is the safety certificate. However to bring it up to the councils requirements are, are they not? 

Just now, Lags said:

No, the football spectator side is nothing to do with the stands owner. Not is the safety certificate. However to bring it up to the councils requirements are, are they not? 

once again - it is deemed safe for absolutely everything else that building is used for - shop, gym and pre Covid OEC events and match day fan bar.

why don’t you ask Barry why he hasn’t kicked this fire door down yet?

Archived