Joe Royle Stand - Season Tickets

27 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

once again - it is deemed safe for absolutely everything else that building is used for - shop, gym and pre Covid OEC events and match day fan bar.

why don’t you ask Barry why he hasn’t kicked this fire door down yet?

Your wasting you're time Lags is now a lost cause he won't listen to any other reasoning he will just turn it round and make it sound like the Lemsagams are the victims

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Your wasting you're time Lags is now a lost cause he won't listen to any other reasoning he will just turn it round and make it sound like the Lemsagams are the victims

I have reached my “like” limit for today but thanks and yes I agree 

47 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

once again - it is deemed safe for absolutely everything else that building is used for - shop, gym and pre Covid OEC events and match day fan bar.

why don’t you ask Barry why he hasn’t kicked this fire door down yet?

What's it got to do with Barry? 

17 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

What?. Have you not read my posts. Just for you.... Al for me has made mistakes.... My opinion hasn't changed. How many times?. 

This obviously shows your intolerance to any other narrative than your own. 

2 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Ask him - he was ever so passionate about kicking in doors at the fans forum and he is our Safety Director of course 

Why would he need to kick down a door that's already had the chains removed by those that placed it there?. This is getting juvenile 

3 minutes ago, Lags said:

Why would he need to kick down a door that's already had the chains removed by those that placed it there?. This is getting juvenile 

oh good god - HE SAID IT HIMSELF - I’d show you if the club hadn’t deleted the forum from YouTube 

5 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

oh good god - HE SAID IT HIMSELF - I’d show you if the club hadn’t deleted the forum from YouTube 

Hold on, this passage of communication started because you said ask Barry why he hasn’t kicked down a door. I asked why if the chain as already been removed by those who fitted it.  You've lost me

18 minutes ago, Lags said:

What's it got to do with Barry? 

Sorry Lags, but you need to pay attention more.
Even the CEO stated she valued Barry's Health and Safety Expertise, despite him having none.
She also values his advice

2 minutes ago, Lags said:

Hold on, this passage of communication started because you said ask Barry why he hasn’t kicked down a door. I asked why if the chain as already been removed by those who fitted it.  You've lost me

You said what’s it to do with Barry?

you say the chains (if they existed) have been removed

Happy days - why isn’t the stand open? 

1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

You said what’s it to do with Barry?

you say the chains (if they existed) have been removed

Happy days - why isn’t the stand open? 

Humour me please. I am not an expert. Explain to me in layman's terms. Given you've already stated you do this stuff for a job and kinda in furred you could get this stand passed the councils fit for football purposes with your eyes closed. Who's responsiblity is it to satisfy the council, the owner of the stand or the club? 

7 minutes ago, singe said:

Sorry Lags, but you need to pay attention more.
Even the CEO stated she valued Barry's Health and Safety Expertise, despite him having none.
She also values his advice

Now this the rub. Who's responsibilty is it to get the North stand passed the councils standards for football purposes? So singe, you've got my attention, and whilst you're at it, please answer what it is you know about the impasse. For the 6th time. Please. 

12 minutes ago, Lags said:

Humour me please. I am not an expert. Explain to me in layman's terms. Given you've already stated you do this stuff for a job and kinda in furred you could get this stand passed the councils fit for football purposes with your eyes closed. Who's responsiblity is it to satisfy the council, the owner of the stand or the club? 

excuse me?? At which point have I said I could get the stand open “with my eyes closed” I have said I am a health and safety advisor and carry out inspections on construction sites and laid out in the briefest terms what I would do if things were not correct. 

Both yourself and Barry mentioned fire doors - the latter saying he would kick them down. If I was to see a fire door locked in an inspection it would be a major non conformance - I would speak to the project manager something along the lines of “you need to unlock that door” he or she would say “no probs” and do it - closed out happy days - it’s taken the club nearly 12 months for that. As I have said time and time again - match day is up to the club

i am happy to debate and disagree but you’re incredibly obnoxious and no wonder you and Barry are mates 

1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

excuse me?? At which point have I said I could get the stand open “with my eyes closed” I have said I am a health and safety advisor and carry out inspections on construction sites and laid out in the briefest terms what I would do if things were not correct. 

Both yourself and Barry mentioned fire doors - the latter saying he would kick them down. If I was to see a fire door locked in an inspection it would be a major non conformance - I wouldn’t speak to the project manager something along the lines of “you need to unlock that door” he or she would say “no probs” and do it - closed out happy days - it’s taken the club nearly 12 months for that. As I have said time and time again - match day is up to the club

i am happy to debate and disagree but you’re incredibly obnoxious and no wonder you and Barry are mates 

You mentioned doors, go back and check.  I don't recall questioning your character, so please keep it to the debate and not personal attacks thanks. 

So in your scenario, if they don't remove the locks, where does it go? 

So, in your opinion on a match day its the clubs responsiblity the North stand to be of a standard the council will except? Is that right? 

1 minute ago, Lags said:

You mentioned doors, go back and check.  I don't recall questioning your character, so please keep it to the debate and not personal attacks thanks. 

So in your scenario, if they don't remove the locks, where does it go? 

So, in your opinion on a match day its the clubs responsiblity the North stand to be of a standard the council will except? Is that right? 

In your scenario they have removed the locks (since Barry doesnt need to kick the door in - keep up) 

I don’t have access to the documentation but once again the stand is open for everything but people sat in the seats facing the pitch so yes I’d say it’s probably the club since the other business can crack in regardless 

8 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

In your scenario they have removed the locks (since Barry doesnt need to kick the door in - keep up) 

I don’t have access to the documentation but once again the stand is open for everything but people sat in the seats facing the pitch so yes I’d say it’s probably the club since the other business can crack in regardless 

OK, I'll not pursue the scenario, not being an expert id guess the site closes. 

I am glad you've mentioned you've not seen the documentation, this is my main point, Nobody has. So how can anyone with certainty cast blame? 

I'll go further and suggest it remains the stands owner to meet council requirements for football purposes. So if that is true, it's the council that's closed the stand for football and not the club. Nor is the clubs safety officer in a position to alter that. So why does the club or its officials get the flack. 

If singe wants to explain his knowledge it might help

Haven’t really been taking much notice for months.  FLG have been running the OEC for well over a year now with profits or rent going to Blitz/Gazal presumably (not that there will be much profit)?

What’s changed? Are they content just doing that now or is there a plan? Have they finished the top floor that they communicated they had started in June 19? 

They haven’t updated their site since January, so it’s a mystery unless you are one of the in-the-know lads. 

15 minutes ago, Lags said:

OK, I'll not pursue the scenario, not being an expert id guess the site closes. 

I am glad you've mentioned you've not seen the documentation, this is my main point, Nobody has. So how can anyone with certainty cast blame? 

I'll go further and suggest it remains the stands owner to meet council requirements for football purposes. So if that is true, it's the council that's closed the stand for football and not the club. Nor is the clubs safety officer in a position to alter that. So why does the club or its officials get the flack. 

If singe wants to explain his knowledge it might help

believe it or not I actually get where you are coming from when put like that. But surely you must agree that it is poor of the club not to get round the table (which the OEC) has offered to even discuss matters - even if the club feel aggrieved to say “we will only talk if you sign a b or c” is bad - if they sit at the table the can still refuse to agree anything unless signed but would show the fans they were at least trying to come to an agreement 

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Haven’t really been taking much notice for months.  FLG have been running the OEC for well over a year now with profits or rent going to Blitz/Gazal presumably (not that there will be much profit)?

What’s changed? Are they content just doing that now or is there a plan? Have they finished the top floor that they communicated they had started in June 19? 

They haven’t updated their site since January, so it’s a mystery unless you are one of the in-the-know lads. 

Not even convinced the FLG are crediable anymore. If ever. A mystery group who don't communicate. For me, blitz hires the North stand caretakers, nothing more. 

2 minutes ago, Lags said:

Not even convinced the FLG are crediable anymore. If ever. A mystery group who don't communicate. For me, blitz hires the North stand caretakers, nothing more. 

I do agree with this - the silence from the FLG is deafening

we are a club with too many factions unfortunately and it will take a lot to get under the same umbrella- and yes TTA are the main fault of that 

5 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

believe it or not I actually get where you are coming from when put like that. But surely you must agree that it is poor of the club not to get round the table (which the OEC) has offered to even discuss matters - even if the club feel aggrieved to say “we will only talk if you sign a b or c” is bad - if they sit at the table the can still refuse to agree anything unless signed but would show the fans they were at least trying to come to an agreement 

No problem chady, I have no gripe with you on a personal level. 

I've always agreed it's a mess and a utter shame the fan base is so fractured. Too many splitter groups

Just now, Chaddyexile84 said:

I do agree with this - the silence from the FLG is deafening

we are a club with too many factions unfortunately and it will take a lot to get under the same umbrella- and yes TTA are the main fault of that 

Just said the same. See there is always agreements to work from

4 minutes ago, Lags said:

No problem chady, I have no gripe with you on a personal level. 

I've always agreed it's a mess and a utter shame the fan base is so fractured. Too many splitter groups

As has been said on this forum already - we all support OAFC and we won’t always (or ever agree) but the passion is good to see on all sides - and this forum is better than most for being able to debate! 

Archived