Trust asks Club to comment on recent events

40 minutes ago, singe said:

The Trust has already got the club to substantially revise their accounts. 

And that is despite the Trust Rep. 

A focused and aligned Trust, withe the right people e on board,  and with FSA backing can more substantially influence and steer than it ever has. 

It has the Governance rights to do more than it has in the past.

PTB are galvanising fans. 

All takes time. 

If the Trust was benign, impotent and insignificant the owner would not be trying his little coup. 

That’s fair comment. 

I’ve just always felt that any fan group- trust/PTB will always have a different agenda to egotistical millionaire private businessmen. Ideally you would want the two to be working together for the good of the club but because of my first point it hardly ever happens. 

It’s sad, but it’s also the reality of things IMO. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, League one forever said:

That’s fair comment. 

I’ve just always felt that any fan group- trust/PTB will always have a different agenda to egotistical millionaire private businessmen. Ideally you would want the two to be working together for the good of the club but because of my first point it hardly ever happens. 

It’s sad, but it’s also the reality of things IMO. 

Also fair comment. If we, the fans, the Trust and the owner all felt the same and were able to work in the same way (obviously many understandably cannot currently) then we could really finally go in the right direction.
Quite a lot has to change for that to happen IMHO.

Archived