Who Do You Hold Responsible For The Closure Of The Joe Royle Stand?

Who do you hold responsible for the closure of the Joe Royle Stand?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you hold responsible for the closure of the Joe Royle Stand?

• Blitz
    • Lemsagam
    • Both

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/04/2020 at 02:30 PM

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Do you know have first hand knowledge or is that just your opinion? 

Well it's not a guess, I have tried to put another view (balance). The view or balance isn't wanted here

Bit strange that the club hasn’t said months ago that the hold up was the cctv, the OEC is contractually obliged to provide it but haven’t, and that is why the stand can’t be opened. 

1 minute ago, Lags said:

Well it's not a guess, I have tried to put another view (balance). The view or balance isn't wanted here

Bit cryptic lags. 

There is a big difference between first hand knowledge/what somebody told you/your opinion/not a guess. 

I think your being a disingenuous when you keep talking about balance, it’s quite obvious which side of the argument you’re on, you don’t bring balance you bring a different view to most and that’s fair enough. If you were balanced you would see the grey area but instead you just post- 

‘but he’s right’ 

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

Bit cryptic lags. 

There is a big difference between first hand knowledge/what somebody told you/your opinion/not a guess. 

I think your being a disingenuous when you keep talking about balance, it’s quite obvious which side of the argument you’re on, you don’t bring balance you bring a different view to most and that’s fair enough. If you were balanced you would see the grey area but instead you just post- 

‘but he’s right’ 

Fair point. The balance I refer is to the usual polar view seen on here. The view is of course what I have been told and have no reason to believe is lies. I have repeatedly said I haven't seen any details nor been privy to private meetings so I cannot say for fact. 

15 minutes ago, Lags said:

Why do you use this message board when you use social media to slag it off? If it’s so boringly negative why are you on here again?

1 minute ago, boshell4eng said:

Why do you use this message board when you use social media to slag it off? If it’s so boringly negative why are you on here again?

Slag it off? So hoping we win the league to come back on here after and have a party is slagging off. Behave. I seen more negativity on here about the club to last a lifetime.

5 minutes ago, Lags said:

Slag it off? So hoping we win the league to come back on here after and have a party is slagging off. Behave. I seen more negativity on here about the club to last a lifetime.

No in your own words you want us to win the league just to see the meltdown carnage on here. You’ll be all over it like a rash.

You’ll be all over this site if we win the league.

You called it both boringly negative and ultra negative.

None of them things are anything to do with just hoping we win the league and wanting to celebrate. If the most exciting thing you can think to do if we win the league is come on here then that’s quite worrying.

2 minutes ago, boshell4eng said:

No in your own words you want us to win the league just to see the meltdown carnage on here. You’ll be all over it like a rash.

You’ll be all over this site if we win the league.

You called it both boringly negative and ultra negative.

None of them things are anything to do with just hoping we win the league and wanting to celebrate. If the most exciting thing you can think to do if we win the league is come on here then that’s quite worrying.

Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. It will be fantastic fun on here for sure. One or two would really need to eat some words. We just need to be 3 out of 24 clubs. It is negative about the club, read the posts. It's nothing I've not posted on here before, so you're telling tales won't make a blind bit of difference. Anything else you want to get off your chest?

3 minutes ago, Lags said:

Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. It will be fantastic fun on here for sure. One or two would really need to eat some words. We just need to be 3 out of 24 clubs. It is negative about the club, read the posts. It's nothing I've not posted on here before, so you're telling tales won't make a blind bit of difference. Anything else you want to get off your chest?

No I’m fine thanks. You carry on boring yourself on the negative message board and we can all party on here together when we win the league.

Just now, boshell4eng said:

No I’m fine thanks. You carry on boring yourself on the negative message board and we can all party on here together when we win the league.

Yeah, like I said on that naughty facebook post. Every Latics fan will celebrate should we win promotion, but for all the times I've seen the negativity about the club, then try to forgive me enjoying the show.

Just now, Lags said:

Yeah, like I said on that naughty facebook post. Every Latics fan will celebrate should we win promotion, but for all the times I've seen the negativity about the club, then try to forgive me enjoying the show.

You’re a strange person. You enjoy gloating about people’s negativity on a message board and saying I told you so. I’m sure the rest of us will be too busy concentrating on enjoying promotion to listen to you. 

7 minutes ago, boshell4eng said:

You’re a strange person. You enjoy gloating about people’s negativity on a message board and saying I told you so. I’m sure the rest of us will be too busy concentrating on enjoying promotion to listen to you. 

You see, there you have it. I post my view without casting aspersions about others characters. It seems fair game, so I guess anything goes. Surprised you didn't have this conversation on Facebook.

3 minutes ago, Lags said:

You see, there you have it. I post my view without casting aspersions about others characters. It seems fair game, so I guess anything goes. Surprised you didn't have this conversation on Facebook.

This conversation is getting as boring as the negativity on here now. We can pick it up again when we win the league and let others carry on the debate about the north stand. Hopefully you will be laughing at us all when we get promoted. 

13 minutes ago, boshell4eng said:

If we win promotion I’ll be in A+E with anaphylactic shock. 😎

2 minutes ago, boshell4eng said:

This conversation is getting as boring as the negativity on here now. We can pick it up again when we win the league and let others carry on the debate about the north stand. Hopefully you will be laughing at us all when we get promoted. 

We agree on somethings then. Try reading PeteG's posts on the North Stand, he's so on the mark instead of trying to make mischief.

1 minute ago, Lags said:

We agree on somethings then. Try reading PeteG's posts on the North Stand, he's so on the mark instead of trying to make mischief.

I have read them and questioned that it appeared strange for him to join owtb yesterday after all these years and this is the only topic he has commented on.

Just now, boshell4eng said:

I have read them and questioned that it appeared strange for him to join owtb yesterday after all these years and this is the only topic he has commented on.

I dare say you may be right. I don't know who it is however, it would appear he's come on to correct some misconceptions.

1 minute ago, Lags said:

What I find funny about you is it's obvious that quite a few people know you personally on here because they avoid getting involved  in your 'debates' like the plague.

I can imagine you're the type of bloke who walks into a pub. And everybody starts nudging each other saying 'fucking hell, he's here again....'  

1 minute ago, oafc 123 said:

What I find funny about you is it's obvious that quite a few people know you personally on here because they avoid getting involved  in your 'debates' like the plague.

I can imagine you're the type of bloke who walks into a pub. And everybody starts nudging each other saying 'fucking hell, he's here again....'  

I wouldn't know, would I?

Archived