Streaming live matches

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I purchased it via the Latics website then downloaded the new EFL app and it’s worked fine 

32 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

App won't load on phone, ok via Latics website ifollow link and works better with Chromecast to my big TV than the app.

Cheers guys, didn't work on my phone but did on my laptop. 👍

20 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

That’s the best steam ifollow has produced since day one...not one connection issue from start to finish.

I don’t have a laptop just iPhone...what’s the best way to get it onto a non android smart TV?

If your TV doesn't have chromecast built in, you will need to buy one and connect it to one of the HDMI channels on your TV. You should then be able to cast from your phone to the TV.

Worked fine for me although actually buying it was painful. Who are these commentators though? Making jokes about names they arent used to- I thought it was John Batty ex leader of Oldham council harr harr -

I thought it was the 1970s.

20 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

I’ve tried with Apple TV but doesn’t work with the ifollow app...with chrome cast do I use the app or a browser?

If you have an Apple TV, their casting is built in and you can access it through control centre on your phone I believe. Tap 'screen mirror' and select the TV.

With Chromecast you can set up the device from the 'google home' app. Once set up, tap the TV shape and then 'cast to device' and a mirror image comes on your TV when your TV source is the HDMI socket the Chromecast is connected to. I think you have to access the video from the Latics website now, not Ifollow.

I normally cast from my laptop, but I've just tried my android phone and it works ok. Sorry if I'm telling you things you already know.

9 minutes ago, al_bro said:

If you have an Apple TV, their casting is built in and you can access it through control centre on your phone I believe. Tap 'screen mirror' and select the TV.

With Chromecast you can set up the device from the 'google home' app. Once set up, tap the TV shape and then 'cast to device' and a mirror image comes on your TV when your TV source is the HDMI socket the Chromecast is connected to. I think you have to access the video from the Latics website now, not Ifollow.

I normally cast from my laptop, but I've just tried my android phone and it works ok. Sorry if I'm telling you things you already know.

When using Chrome cast I got a black screen with sound on the ifollow  app (other videos no problem), yet when I streamed from ifollow from the Latics website it was fine.

Archived