• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not sure I can keep up with all the changes in technology. If I take the floppy disk out of my Tandy computer, will I be able to connect the computer to the speakers on my 8-track cartridge player

I think you're putting way to much faith in a vaccine being available very soon 

Sky and BT announced that all PL games not scheduled for TV will now be available for £15 on PPV with the money going to the clubs to compensate for lack of attendance and armchair fans are all up in

5 hours ago, Flemboy said:

Typed in my code and pressed submit key but nothings happened.Can anyone help me.Should anything happen after pressing it?

It might depend on what device you’re logging into.  My iPad and PS4 worked fine but the browser on my smart telly did what you’re describing.

5 minutes ago, The Blue Alb said:

It might depend on what device you’re logging into.  My iPad and PS4 worked fine but the browser on my smart telly did what you’re describing.

My smart telly doesnt even know what channel I want to watch. 

#DumbAsFuck

#FalseAdvertising

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Flemboy said:

Typed in my code and pressed submit key but nothings happened.Can anyone help me.Should anything happen after pressing it?

You also need to enter your payment method below the code box after that it will show a nil payment.

52 minutes ago, The Blue Alb said:

That was my plan for this afternoon. Never done it before. Hoping I get sound too

Not used it either. Tried the browser on Firestick for Carlisle game but that didn't work out well. Had to go laptop hooked up with HDMI. Might try PS4 before game though see if other vids play ok

Mr techophobe here. 

I've followed instructions and all I get is "You already have access to this match."

So I was expecting some sort of video stream from BP???

Ignore...I'm a plonker. Sorted.

Edited by Witty
4 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Do u need the follow app to stream?  I'm having to watch on a tablet. And I follow not opening 

You should get a prompt to download the new EFL app when you try get on the ifollow app if not get it from the store and you use your ifollow log in details 

I'm logged in to iFollow, but there is only a 'Watch' option, no 'Listen Live' option. I've gone into the iFollow chat and not had a reply yet. Still, it's only been half an hour, bless 'em.

edit: Just got a 'thank you for contacting', 'chat disconnected' and, hey presto, the 'Listen Live Now' option came up. Only took them 35 minutes!

Edited by Bristolatic
Added info