• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Based on one league game

After we finished 19th in League Two under Maamria

Maamria was suited to the Conference North at best

Yes seen enough with one game of light weights, we will be pushovers in this physical league. Foreign coach at the club now suggests another management change, likely from bad to worse with this owner and his brother.

You can the repost this around November.

I think we looked better than them for the majority of the game. But that doesn't mean you get 3 points. Our crossing was poor second half, i think I counted 4 crosses to no one. Hamer is not good enough. Stick Wheater central, Jombati on the right and we'll look much better.

We just didn't click up front. Dunn was not the player he showed in pre-sesson. Dearnley and Rowe BOTH need to start. 

First thing - really frustrating result, annoying that we didn't have the leadership and nous to see out at least a draw

On the other hand - most of that team should be fine for League Two, and already knock it about better than last year after only a couple of weeks together.

But the defence is a joke. Piergianni is fine, but you can't play four across the back with only one centre back.

Either we kiss and make up with Wheater, or we get someone new to play in the middle.  

Hopefully that's the last time we see Fage start over Dearnley too.  No contest there.

Just now, BP1960 said:

Yes seen enough with one game of light weights, we will be pushovers in this physical league. Foreign coach at the club now suggests another management change, likely from bad to worse with this owner and his brother.

If you think Maamria shouting and waving his hands a lot at big lumps like Vera and Iacovitti would be an improvement, hard to know what to say really.

4 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

Roy also said in his Jose coloured glasses  that both full backs are a class above at this level.

They are a class above Sunday league at best

Roy needs replacing ASAP. 

Make up a roll for him like ‘club historian’ and keep him involved but he needs to step away from the media stuff now and let it develop. Should get a fan on there alongside the other lad as he seemed decent on the commentary. 

Can we collectively make a voice about this Wheater situation ? Potentially a petition pushed through by PTB ? Because the fact our club captain is frozen out is a joke ? Someone tag the PTB guy who comments on here and let’s make it a priority. If we don’t get Wheater back playing fine, but I’m the process we can make it loud and clear how collectively pissed off we are with this owner? 
Can we genuinely together on this board and get this organised ? 

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

He isnt foreign to me.

Just now, LightDN123 said:

Can we collectively make a voice about this Wheater situation ? Potentially a petition pushed through by PTB ? Because the fact our club captain is frozen out is a joke ? Someone tag the PTB guy who comments on here and let’s make it a priority. If we don’t get Wheater back playing fine, but in the process we can make it loud and clear how collectively pissed off we are with this owner? 
Can we genuinely get together on this board and get this organised ? 

Just now, Chaddyexile84 said:

I thought CBJ played well 

Did ok as did Pidge and Whelan, the rest nondescript apart from a good cameo from Dearnley.

Dunn must qualify as the worst passer of a ball seen at BP, and I go back a long way.

Jamboti an accident waiting to happen and could have cost us the game earlier.

The Wheater shutout is a disgrace from the owner, but then again nothing new from him.

Where's this fan led group when we need them?

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

Did ok as did Pidge and Whelan, the rest nondescript apart from a good cameo from Dearnley.

Dunn must qualify as the worst passer of a ball seen at BP, and I go back a long way.

Jamboti an accident waiting to happen and could have cost us the game earlier.

The Wheater shutout is a disgrace from the owner, but then again nothing new from him.

Where's this fan led group when we need them?

Let’s all get something organised re Wheater 

4 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Can we collectively make a voice about this Wheater situation ? Potentially a petition pushed through by PTB ? Because the fact our club captain is frozen out is a joke ? Someone tag the PTB guy who comments on here and let’s make it a priority. If we don’t get Wheater back playing fine, but I’m the process we can make it loud and clear how collectively pissed off we are with this owner? 
Can we genuinely together on this board and get this organised ? 

This owner won't listen to anyone, the answer is for him and his lap dogs to go as soon as possible.

I thought the two midfielders did ok and Pidge played well. 

Think McAleny will be our best player but not sure where his best position would be. 

Rowe and Dearnley have to come back in when fully fit and hopefully this lump from Adelaide might have something about him. 

Whoever signed Keillor-Dunn needs sacking immediately. Not just today, his passing was awful in the Lincoln friendly and the only completed pass I’ve seen from him was when he picked out Lewis alessandra on the edge of our own box against Carlisle. 

Full backs crap again but we already knew that. 

Having said all that, we were better than them today and should have had a pen in the first half. 

29 minutes ago, BP1960 said:
18 minutes ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

Whoever signed Keillor-Dunn needs sacking immediately.  

Dunn must qualify as the worst passer of a ball seen at BP

Whilst he did not have the best of games I assume you both missed the pass to create one of our 2 best chances - That Mceleney took a heavy touch to push him wide 

1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Probably that some are suggesting Keilor Dunne is our worst every player off the back of 90 minutes that no one really covered themselves in glory 

That's fair enough.  I'm surprised to read people writing Keilor-Dunne off already. I haven't watched any football yet but people were rating him as a good signing last week.

Archived