Jump to content

Charity Auction - Place in the Premier League!


Recommended Posts

Right I'm upping my bid to £55.

 

For the record I'll donate £20 to the charity no matter. 

 

Furthermore O4u's lad and his step-son are walking the Leeds - Liverpool canal for Roy Castle fund. 

 

Donations via: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-display/showROFundraiserPage?userUrl=mallen_87&pageUrl=1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair’s fair to rudemedic. We’ve had our differences over the years - expressed not least in my superior placings - but I salute his cringy desperation.

 

The League has its biggest star back too, about to embark on one of THE great campaigns towards victory and domination, like Sherman’s March to the Sea or Alexander The Great’s conquest of near Asia and north Africa. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rosa says she wants me to have her place. Her text message in full reads:

 

"24hoursfromtulsehill is the biggest name in Predicting and I want you to have my place, of which I am not worthy since my efforts are no more than plagiarised guesswork. It's scandalous that rudemedic continues to stink up the Premier League with his mediocrity because he was able to proffer a bribe like that, in plain sight of everyone. You deserve that place 24. You ARE the Prediction League!?!

 

What's more, 24, if I can call you that, is that the League needs you. It needs the likes of you and Dave Collinge, the only winners of both professional and amateur titles. Without its History, the Prediction League is nothing. I hate all the lookerstandandies, the nzlatics and the ex_pats...there [sic] just sickening marketing operations with no integrity or History, much less predicting ability. Their [sic] like Paris St Germain or Red Bull Salzburg. Absolute parvenus.

 

I'm also heartily sick, 24, of the way you were treated back in the day by the game's administrators. You were punished for someone else's crime once, which was bad enough. But then they continued to punish you by bringing it up at every bastard opportunity. You're like Jesus to me 24, and the sooner you're back leading the flock in the face of grim persecution, the better.

 

You can have my place 24. I can't predict while a Historic name in Predicting is in exile. I am doing no more and no less than saving predicting through this Hara-Kiri gesture. Being beaten by you repeatedly over the years was an immense honour that I hope a new generation come to experience. I love you 24. God speed!?!!!?!!."

 

Message ends. You can PayPal me the £50 at my usual email address.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

Rosa says she wants me to have her place. Her text message in full reads:

 

"24hoursfromtulsehill is the biggest name in Predicting and I want you to have my place, of which I am not worthy since my efforts are no more than plagiarised guesswork. It's scandalous that rudemedic continues to stink up the Premier League with his mediocrity because he was able to proffer a bribe like that, in plain sight of everyone. You deserve that place 24. You ARE the Prediction League!?!

 

What's more, 24, if I can call you that, is that the League needs you. It needs the likes of you and Dave Collinge, the only winners of both professional and amateur titles. Without its History, the Prediction League is nothing. I hate all the lookerstandandies, the nzlatics and the ex_pats...there [sic] just sickening marketing operations with no integrity or History, much less predicting ability. Their [sic] like Paris St Germain or Red Bull Salzburg. Absolute parvenus.

 

I'm also heartily sick, 24, of the way you were treated back in the day by the game's administrators. You were punished for someone else's crime once, which was bad enough. But then they continued to punish you by bringing it up at every bastard opportunity. You're like Jesus to me 24, and the sooner you're back leading the flock in the face of grim persecution, the better.

 

You can have my place 24. I can't predict while a Historic name in Predicting is in exile. I am doing no more and no less than saving predicting through this Hara-Kiri gesture. Being beaten by you repeatedly over the years was an immense honour that I hope a new generation come to experience. I love you 24. God speed!?!!!?!!."

 

Message ends. You can PayPal me the £50 at my usual email address.

You sure that’s verbatim?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

 

Straight up. 

 

Now you mention it, there was a bit at the end I missed off. I'm sure that message was meant to be for someone else though.

On a serious note, are you in, so @Bristolatic can start producing league tables?
 

Congrats @rudemedic on securing your place in to top tier. 

 

You can both pay your top-ups to the PayPal account and thanks @disjointed for your top-up of £35 - already received. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, rosa said:

Screenshot_20200913-124113_WhatsApp

 

I didn’t let not knowing any of the players stop me. I just picked someone from the drop-down list who I think scored last week! A better approach looks to be to go no scorer every game. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

I didn’t let not knowing any of the players stop me. I just picked someone from the drop-down list who I think scored last week! A better approach looks to be to go no scorer every game. 

 

Well. This is awkward. I was under the impression that Rosa, Disjointed and the "administrators" were going to pay me the £50 and match the donation for charity. You didn't think was going to pay you did you? FFS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

 

Well. This is awkward. I was under the impression that Rosa, Disjointed and the "administrators" were going to pay me the £50 and match the donation for charity. You didn't think was going to pay you did you? FFS.

“No comprende...”

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...