Morecambe (A) League Cup

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

if Fage, Badan and Garrity start the next game we know for sure Mo is selecting the team.

Rowe must play up front with Dearnley.

Dearnley one of the worst for me. Mcaleny and grant look like conference players. Rather have segbe on the last 2 games showin

And fage the only player who could beat his man. Didn't misplace a pass. Can't tackle or get back but going forward the only one who looks slightly like he can do somethin

7 minutes ago, JoeP said:

No one above 4/10 tonight. 

And Morecambe were fucking shite..

6 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Whelan 8/10

Didn't win a header up top till Rowe came on

Jombati and Piergianni didn’t do too badly for me. 

But the majority of the team just looked slow, unfit, lightweight, bereft of ideas. 

A horror show. 

Just now, TheBigDog said:

Jombati and Piergianni didn’t do too badly for me. 

But the majority of the team just looked slow, unfit, lightweight, bereft of ideas. 

A horror show. 

To be fair, no blame on them 2. Whelan the stand out. Just useless long balls. Would have been better off sticking a CB up top to try and win some headers. Movement was appalling

10 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

Where were those 2 for the goal?

The goal was down to the stupidly of the goalkeeper passing a goal kick to a marked man. If he had hoofed it upfield the goal would not have resulted.

I'm sick of these keepers who think they are outfield defenders like at Barcelona playing it out from the back.

How can a side that looked so promising in pre-season and against Carlisle turn out to be like this? Yes, OK it's only 3 games on but we looked so poor tonight against a side I'm sure will also struggle. 

We carried no attacking threat until the last few minutes, we played nice passing triangles and square balls but they didn't amount to anything. 

Why are we pumping long balls to a tiny front man with no other real outlets until Rowe appears? 

Why is Fage being persisted with? He can't beat a man, find a man, cross or read the game. 

The team looked so deflated after looking quite plucky only a few weeks ago even before we conceded.

What meddling has happened already to cause this?

So many questions...

I never thought we could get any lower, that was shite , why bring Rowe on with 8 minutes to go ffs . When he came on we at least looked a bit threatening ( relatively)

And even worse  my local Costcutter shop has a rabid Morecambe fan working there , another shop i wont be going in for a while . I said to my daughter i am sorry i was born in Oldham and  if there is re- incarnation I want to come back as born in Barcelona !!!

1 minute ago, ChrisRichard said:

How can a side that looked so promising in pre-season and against Carlisle turn out to be like this? Yes, OK it's only 3 games on but we looked so poor tonight against a side I'm sure will also struggle. 

We carried no attacking threat until the last few minutes, we played nice passing triangles and square balls but they didn't amount to anything. 

Why are we pumping long balls to a tiny front man with no other real outlets until Rowe appears? 

Why is Fage being persisted with? He can't beat a man, find a man, cross or read the game. 

The team looked so deflated after looking quite plucky only a few weeks ago even before we conceded.

So many questions...

To be fair, Fage put the only dangerous looking cross into the box. Just don't talk about the remaining time he was on the pitch

1 minute ago, ChrisRichard said:

So many questions...

Think we all know the answer to that.

Archived