Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Gutted we've missed the chance to play in the inaugural UEFA Europa Conference League but at least a 2nd tier North Macedonian team won't have to get the map out whilst muttering "who the f**k are Oldham Athletic?" in Macedonian

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread seems to be 50% complaining our only tactic is launching long balls up to short forwards who can’t win it and 50% complaining we shouldn’t try to play out from the back and should launch i

Can we please stop with these fake accounts, which ever one of al's little bum boys u are, it's boring.

Strange little man you. 

2 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

Yes..he is not very good

Rowe should be starting games and playing up front. If you can’t see then you must be blind. Rowe and Dearnley up top at least gives us some kind of goal threat!

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Dearnley one of the worst for me. Mcaleny and grant look like conference players. Rather have segbe on the last 2 games showin

And fage the only player who could beat his man. Didn't misplace a pass. Can't tackle or get back but going forward the only one who looks slightly like he can do somethin

 

If Fage is the answer we are asking the wrong question.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

so lawlor kicks a ball 30 yards to one of theirs on the touchlinev to  and so we allow 2 of theirs to be unchallenged at the edge of our box .....Where where Pidge and Jamboti

 

Expecting him to launch it upfield as he should have done.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Gutted we've missed the chance to play in the inaugural UEFA Europa Conference League but at least a 2nd tier North Macedonian team won't have to get the map out whilst muttering "who the f**k are Oldham Athletic?" in Macedonian


Imagine how many players we’d recruit though 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

 

So why have they split ?

 

Because the ball is no problem when it's on the edge of the opposition penalty area rather than our own.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BP1960 said:

 

Because the ball is no problem when it's on the edge of the opposition penalty area rather than our own.

 

Come on BP....you know the game....the centre halves split to give the keeper the option of passing to them or to the midfielder who comes to collect in the centre.....not because they think the keeper is going to launch it

Link to post
Share on other sites

More like 50yds...admittedly it was a poor clearance but we had more than enough time to defend our goal, if you look at Pidge he was ball watching plain and simple!! Rowe made a difference when he came and surely has to start the next game. We have a team full of lightweights and desperately need a proper captain and   

Leader. I would sign Peter Clarke tomorrow!!!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

Come on BP....you know the game....the centre halves split to give the keeper the option of passing to them or to the midfielder who comes to collect in the centre.....not because they think the keeper is going to launch it

 

Get back to goalkeepers preventing rather than gifting goals.

I'm a dinosaur I know, and glad of it watching this lot.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

More like 50yds...admittedly it was a poor clearance but we had more than enough time to defend our goal, if you look at Pidge he was ball watching plain and simple!! Rowe made a difference when he came and surely has to start the next game. We have a team full of lightweights and desperately need a proper captain and   

Leader. I would sign Peter Clarke tomorrow!!!

 

Answer this, if the ball had been launched 80 yards rather than half that what's the likelihood 

Morecambe would have scored from it?

I agree about the rest.

 

Edited by BP1960
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

So Why don’t City Liverpool Bayern France Germany PSG etc etc launch it !

 

Is it something to do with the quality of their players I wonder?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread seems to be 50% complaining our only tactic is launching long balls up to short forwards who can’t win it and 50% complaining we shouldn’t try to play out from the back and should launch it instead. 🤷🏽‍♂️

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kowenicki said:


They are a bit smashie and nicey but they are very fair in their opinions. Not biased at all. 

I enjoyed them. They were actually really entertaining and yes, unbiased. Much better than our lot. 

Our season for chaaaaridee

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Luis Enrique said:

This thread seems to be 50% complaining our only tactic is launching long balls up to short forwards who can’t win it and 50% complaining we shouldn’t try to play out from the back and should launch it instead. 🤷🏽‍♂️

 

Divisive is, as divisive does...

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:


You really are taking the piss now - Lawlor is hardly fucking Allison is he?

 

Nope, he is Jerry the King as per the Morecambe boys.

 

Cracked me up

Edited by L1onheartNew
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...