• Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

I will never understand why Barry won’t just resign 😂

3 hours ago, 100milesaway said:

Coz he has a meal ticket for life.   

3 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

He not only knows he’s universally hated but actually relishes in it 

It's not just us he gets his meal ticket from either, he has a role at the FA where an essential criterion for the role is being on a board of a football club. 

Barry was head (I think he may have been the first head) of GMP's TAU (the ones that do "riot" control) he's used to being disliked by the general public. 

1 minute ago, rudemedic said:

It's not just us he gets his meal ticket from either, he has a role at the FA where an essential criterion for the role is being on a board of a football club. 

Barry was head (I think he may have been the first head) of GMP's TAU (the ones that do "riot" control) he's used to being disliked by the general public. 

Yes you are right, I happen to know he was despised by the TAU too... And much of the rest of GMP.  He has a habit of being disliked

4 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

You're probably more offended by a word than his unforgivable contribution to the decline of our football club 

Just thinking as a parent  that school kids undoubtedly read this forum ....yes they have heard all the words before but normalising it for no good reason makes no sense and adds nothing to the meaning 

1 hour ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

Just thinking as a parent  that school kids undoubtedly read this forum ....yes they have heard all the words before but normalising it for no good reason makes no sense and adds nothing to the meaning 

Whether or not there is a good reason is a matter of opinion. I think there's plenty. 

On 9/16/2020 at 2:35 PM, Chaddyexile84 said:

Graeme Sharpe’s missed penalty against Leeds after the most blatant handball I’ve ever seen at Boundary Park always sticks in my throat as well. Made Southgate’s for England look powerful.  Win that 2-1 and we stay up 

Highlights package here; also available in ‘Latics Footage Index’ thread, pinned in the main Forum.

38 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

Magic Mikey

How low do you want to sink. Presenting as quote something I did not say.....truly pathetic 

Depends how irritating you continue to be. It's too easy to beat you in an argument so I thought I'd be silly. If you think that's a serious attempt to misrepresent you when the original is two posts away, you're being even sillier. 

On 10/9/2020 at 1:52 PM, LightDN123 said:

He is a strange man isn’t he. 

Yeah a very strange man.

Hes clearly a grubby little opportunist and gets off on how everyone hates him.

He also probably dismisses it as jealousy, truth be told I actually feel sorry for him that he is that desperate for power he is prepared to, at 71 years of age, go out of his way to make himself so unpopular and help destroy a football club. 

Tonight your Trust Oldham team will be joining the FSA webinar Clubs in Crisis training.
We will be networking with other supporter organisations to learn new skills and to share our knowledge and experiences too.
We hope to see Push the Boundary in the same webinar too. See you later PTB

I think someone on the The Boundary Park Alert System podcast, said that it can't get much worse than our current position. If the Lemmys stay we could be bottom of the National League this time next year.

1 hour ago, underdog said:
Tonight your Trust Oldham team will be joining the FSA webinar Clubs in Crisis training.
We will be networking with other supporter organisations to learn new skills and to share our knowledge and experiences too.
We hope to see Push the Boundary in the same webinar too. See you later PTB

looking forward to gaining further knowledge on this. See you later Tracy! 

2 minutes ago, PushTheBoundary said:

looking forward to gaining further knowledge on this. See you later Tracy! 

Countdown is progressing.....Just making myself human, well I don't want to scare aware possible networking folk.hahah..

See you later

• 2 weeks later...

Archived