Wheater

4 hours ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Grim, both what's happening and how's it's being communicated in public.

Can only imagine what our reputation is amongst other players and clubs.  That will take years to recover.

The football world including the FA and EFL have been fully aware of the toxic nature of our club. This latest episode is just another in a long line of disputes,sooner or later the club will fold.The EFL and FA will have stood there watching it happen in full knowledge of what has been going on, just like they did with Bury and Macc.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

The football world including the FA and EFL have been fully aware of the toxic nature of our club. This latest episode is just another in a long line of disputes,sooner or later the club will fold.The EFL and FA will have stood there watching it happen in full knowledge of what has been going on, just like they did with Bury and Macc.

Probably won’t make any difference but I intend to write to the EFL using their complaint policy - can’t share the image as it’s too big 

edit it can be viewed here

https://www.efl.com/siteassets/efl-documents/efl-complaints-policy.pdf

2 hours ago, laticsmarra said:

I don't think this will happen. As been mentioned on this forum earlier, Blitz and Ganzal will put us into administration due to late rental payment. Because the regime is running out of money from all the people they have pissed off in the past. Blitz has already gone record through many media outlets that he can fund the club until new owners are found. The fact that Al doesn't own any infrastructure or assets is a blessing in disguise. So we can starve the regime of money, to force his hand and not the club's. 

46 minutes ago, Hands on said:

The original "statement" has disappeared and been replaced by a much shorter version.

There were signs during the interregnum that the club was moving in the right direction and then the football had to start again..............

What did the original say that the updated version doesn't? 

4 hours ago, fleetwood Blue said:

It’s going to take every fan to stop putting any money at all into the club for him to sell, no buying merchandise, no buying ifollow games, no buying season tickets or paying on the day...

We will support the team away from home when we are allowed to, not a penny more for the Lemmys BUT it’s going to take almost everyone to starve him of any fan income..

I can assist when it comes to not buying i-follow. Message me privately if anyone would like to do so. (P.S. this is not some spam sales pitch, just another fan who sick of paying the chuckle brothers)

On 9/21/2020 at 9:44 PM, Canada_latic said:

I don't think this will happen. As been mentioned on this forum earlier, Blitz and Ganzal will put us into administration due to late rental payment. Because the regime is running out of money from all the people they have pissed off in the past. Blitz has already gone record through many media outlets that he can fund the club until new owners are found. The fact that Al doesn't own any infrastructure or assets is a blessing in disguise. So we can starve the regime of money, to force his hand and not the club's. 

It's come to something when we're reliant on the likes of Blitz to be our saviour!

On 9/21/2020 at 9:44 PM, Canada_latic said:

Interesting one. I do think Abdallah has assets. I know he has dealt in property, but that is one known unit Quite how much is completely unknown, it would be good to find out, but is very difficult being based in Dubai. There was a quote of other businesses. Murky.
However, you are right, he'd be mad to put much more money in, so starving him may be the only way.

On 9/21/2020 at 2:05 PM, SweeperKeeper said:

Grim, both what's happening and how's it's being communicated in public.

Can only imagine what our reputation is amongst other players and clubs.  That will take years to recover.

No it won't - get rid of the regime and it's a "clean slate". Trouble is we have THE most apathetic fans in the country and the most impotent supporters' Trust in the history of football. Why oh why did The Trust not continue to back the "protest" which was scheduled for the televised game last year??!! Look where we are now. The trouble with too many Latics' fans is a couple of draws or a win and everything is rosy again. Complete inability to look at the deeper underlying issues. We are going to get what the fans deserve at this rate.

12 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Harry can fuck right off now 

To give a proper answer to this that wouldn't piss off his masters is a very difficult skill and one I'd argue is beyond most footballers. 

HK gave an answer that wouldn't get him sacked. It is unlikely to be his true response, especially if we continue to leak goals and/or Lawlor gets injured. 

As it stands Woods and Wheater are almost certainly available to any club that wants them and who they can agree terms with. Wheater will have suitors, Woods probably will too. 

If no-one takes them off our hands then I wouldn't be surprised to see both back in the squad after deadline day (or released). I also wouldn't be surprised to see them paid properly and back in the team if we continue to leak goals and/or Lawlor gets injured. 

AL is a football agent he's using similar tactics in reverse to those used by players who want a move. 

39 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

HK has form for being tone-deaf. Didn't he give away a Galatasary shirt in an online competition on the anniversary of the death of one of the Leeds fans stabbed in Istanbul?

You have me there, I have never taken any interest in his career until now. 

1 hour ago, oafcmetty said:

HK has form for being tone-deaf. Didn't he give away a Galatasary shirt in an online competition on the anniversary of the death of one of the Leeds fans stabbed in Istanbul?

I suppose if he was playing for Galatasary at the time, it was more innocent. 

On 9/23/2020 at 7:44 AM, singe said:

Interesting one. I do think Abdallah has assets. I know he has dealt in property, but that is one known unit Quite how much is completely unknown, it would be good to find out, but is very difficult being based in Dubai. There was a quote of other businesses. Murky.
However, you are right, he'd be mad to put much more money in, so starving him may be the only way.

The assets I meant were club related. The fact that he only owns the name, badge and team.

Archived