Opinions 4 U lads on a charity walk

Its strange times as we know and latics never fails to deliver as well.

I am sure there are some of us on here remember Dave Stringer (opinions for U), who sadly lost his fight with lung cancer at the age of 50 and this board is named after too

Well his two sons are on the march, literally walking the length of the Leeds/Liverpool canal and raising monies for charities at the same time.

I thought it was worth giving them a bit of shout out on here with their fundraising page

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-display/showROFundraiserPage?userUrl=mallen_87&pageUrl=1&fbclid=IwAR2Jugju_JDVd9rS3Qw1QHNcJxI20K8Zf7g8lhc77CZveUkjwPpP-Lfoipc

Bless Dave he would be proud of them

Edited by underdog
  • Like 6
12 hours ago, underdog said:

Its strange times as we know and latics never fails to deliver as well.

I am sure there are some of us on here remember Dave Stringer (opinions for U), who sadly lost his fight with lung cancer at the age of 50 and this board is named after too

Well his two sons are on the march, literally walking the length of the Leeds/Liverpool canal and raising monies for charities at the same time.

I thought it was worth giving them a bit of shout out on here with their fundraising page

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-display/showROFundraiserPage?userUrl=mallen_87&pageUrl=1&fbclid=IwAR2Jugju_JDVd9rS3Qw1QHNcJxI20K8Zf7g8lhc77CZveUkjwPpP-Lfoipc

Bless Dave he would be proud of them

Top effort! 😀