Stevenage (A)

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

You still blaming managers :laught30:

Its possible to blame more than one party in this shambles.  Everyone connected to the club right now, including your pals pissing about in the OEC selling fancy burgers to mugs, are wrecking this club 

Wow 

You run out of words to describe how shit things truely are. Absolutely outclassed by the worst professional team in England last season.

Their will still be people who will think that a change in tactics Manager or formation will solve this it won't we are way beyond that.

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Its possible to blame more than one party in this shambles.  Everyone connected to the club right now, including your pals pissing about in the OEC selling fancy burgers to mugs, are wrecking this club 

Nah one pair of cunts to blame and they belong to the Lemsagam family, blame who you want managers, players, staff, landlord,  it's all irrelevant given how incompetent those two fools are, they need to go it is as simple as that before this club dies.

2 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Nah one pair of cunts to blame and they belong to the Lemsagam family, blame who you want managers, players, staff, landlord,  it's all irrelevant given how incompetent those two fools are, they need to go it is as simple as that before this club dies.

.... which doesn’t contradict what I said. Everyone connected with the club and who wants to be connected to the club now is either only interested in themselves, fecking useless, bent, or out of their depth.

I'll take a defeat if some pride and passion is shown. But that was one of the most gutless, spineless, disorganised, pathetic displays I've probably ever seen. And, believe me, I saw some crap in the 50s as I'm sure the likes of @BP1960 and @LaticsPete would confirm. But that was just taking the piss.

Had it not been for Lawlor, it could have been 7, 8 or 9. And, in fairness to Stevenage, it should have been.

Kewell can't possibly defend that performance. He says he wants another four players. They'd better be world beaters to rescue this sorry bunch.

10 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Wow 

You run out of words to describe how shit things truely are. Absolutely outclassed by the worst professional team in England last season.

Their will still be people who will think that a change in tactics Manager or formation will solve this it won't we are way beyond that.

To Stevenage's credit, they have reviewed, analysed and recruited well.

They have identified where they went wrong last season and at the very least have made a concerted effort to correct it.

Just sayin.

Archived