OWTB IPhone

sorry to create a topic just for this but is anyone else viewing OWTB on an iPhone and having problems with the display?

the icons to the left of threads which show the star for unread posts is just a transparent white square and same with the notification green visual.

I’m using Safari browser but downloaded Chrome and it’s the same there too. My software is up to date

thanks if any tech people can help 🙂

4 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

sorry to create a topic just for this but is anyone else viewing OWTB on an iPhone and having problems with the display?

the icons to the left of threads which show the star for unread posts is just a transparent white square and same with the notification green visual.

I’m using Safari browser but downloaded Chrome and it’s the same there too. My software is up to date

thanks if any tech people can help 🙂

It's the similar on my laptop in Firefox, all the instrcution images area square with what looks like 4 letters. Oddly my Android phone is fine.

12 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Out of interest what was it? Just I noticed it had happened on another site yesterday so thought it wasn’t a problem with OWTB 

It wasn't, I initially thought it was and wasted time looking for it. It was a service change across all Invision Community sites. As I don't use any other Invision community boards, I woudn't have known. A new SSL was applied to all sites, you may notice that this site now has secure protocols (if you hover over the padlock next to the address).

6 hours ago, Matt said:

It wasn't, I initially thought it was and wasted time looking for it. It was a service change across all Invision Community sites. As I don't use any other Invision community boards, I woudn't have known. A new SSL was applied to all sites, you may notice that this site now has secure protocols (if you hover over the padlock next to the address).

Like Fort Knox this place now! They'll never get us! :D  

Archived