Short term future of OAFC

Latics immediate short term future   

68 members have voted

1. 1. In the event of the owners leaving OAFC in the immediate future, would you pledge financial support to secure its short term future?

• No
    • Yes - I would be prepared to pledge £1-100 to help secure the club's short term future
    • Yes - I would be prepared to pledge £100-£500 to help secure the club's short term future
    • Yes - I would be prepared to pledge £500-£1000 to help secure the club's short term future
    • Yes - I would be prepared to pledge £1001-£5000 to help secure the club's short term future
    • Yes - I would purchase a season ticket for 2020/21 that i would otherwise have not if the owners remained in situ
    • Yes - I would purchase season tickets for 2021/22 and beyond if that would help stabilise the club's short term future

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2020 at 05:47 PM

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, latics22 said:

As that 25% forever ? Or a one off?

25% of net media revenue for ever. The majority of that will no doubt go to the Championship, to pay even more ridiculous wages to players. They want to even the Championship up to the PL. However, the club finishing bottom of the PL receive £100m + parachute payments for two seasons. The club finishing top of the Championship receive £7m. How that can be evened up I don't know. It would also make the gap between the Championship and L1 enormous.

Archived