• Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, SAV said:

There is a stream on YouTube, don’t know how good or bad it will be, 

so it’s a nothing game

Bake off

Boris

you decided 🤷‍♂️

Quite like Bake Off but as it was filmed at the hotel where I had my wedding reception I'm not sure I'm up for that this year😕

Any idea what this means?

Last season, Wolves made it out of their group before falling to a 3-0 defeat to Salford City in the knockout stages who later made it to the final of the competition that is still to be played. Please note, for this fixture they are classed as U21 so will feature U18s for those players who represent the U23’s domestically but are too old for this competition.

4 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Any idea what this means?

Last season, Wolves made it out of their group before falling to a 3-0 defeat to Salford City in the knockout stages who later made it to the final of the competition that is still to be played. Please note, for this fixture they are classed as U21 so will feature U18s for those players who represent the U23’s domestically but are too old for this competition.

It means players from the under 18s team will replace the players over 21 who play In the under 23s team.....they don’t have an under 21s team so it is an amalgam of two teams ...the 18s and the 23s

1 minute ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

It means players from the under 18s team will replace the players over 21 who play In the under 23s team.....they don’t have an under 21s team so it is an amalgam of two teams ...the 18s and the 23s

Aren't they allowed to play some over age players?

Archived