Crawley (H)

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, The Blue Alb said:

Can anyone help?  We’ve renewed season tickets (I know, right) and I have successfully logged in and used my discount code to watch this afternoon’s game.  We have four tickets but only one code has been sent - to my email.  I created two iFollow accounts, one for me and one for my technophobe dad.   Last home game the same code could be used for both accounts and everything was fine.  Today I have successfully applied the code to my account but when I try to do the same for dad’s account I get “invalid code”.  I have put payment details in each time so that shouldn’t be a barrier.  He hasn’t been sent an email with any code, nor did he get one last time.

Any ideas?

Cheers, Rich 

Had the same issue.  I renewed several tickets and paid for them all on one account and used a single email.  I was not aware that this only generates one match pass on the automated ticket system.  I contacted the ticket office (0161 785 5150) and explained and they created individual accounts with separate emails and we now all get an individual match pass before the game.  Unfortunately, I think you will have missed out for the match today as all codes are generated before the weekend.

31 minutes ago, Whitts said:

Had the same issue.  I renewed several tickets and paid for them all on one account and used a single email.  I was not aware that this only generates one match pass on the automated ticket system.  I contacted the ticket office (0161 785 5150) and explained and they created individual accounts with separate emails and we now all get an individual match pass before the game.  Unfortunately, I think you will have missed out for the match today as all codes are generated before the weekend.

They are fucking hopeless aren’t they??

my 80 odd year grandad renewed and the happy lady in the ticket office told him about the code. He said I don’t know my email address, she said “oh that’s a shame”

no “find out when you get home and give us a ring” or “I’ll look to see if we already have it”

thankfully he had me and my dad to help 

30 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Resolve failed - tenner paid 🙄

Too late for today but check your dad’s spam.  The codes for my 3 boys ended in their junk emails.

I found that Gina in the Ticket Office very helpful dealing with all my queries when I thought I’d not been sent all the codes.  

2 hours ago, Whitts said:

Much appreciated.  I will try to get in touch and rectify next week.

Archived