• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whether Kewell is the right man or not i don’t know, but if Mo is recruiting - rather than Kewell - and the players are either not good enough, not tough enough, ‘bottle jobs’ - or a combination of al

I have been watching Latics for 50 years + Penrhyn and know my football. I have not seen any games Latics have figured in competitively this season but anyone can see that the  squad is desperately th

You know what, I agree with a lot of this.   From what I've seen so far we're trying to play a better style than under Maamria and we've got more technical and threatening attacking players

Just now, Ritchierich said:

If its true there was interest from other clubs in Hamer then not sure there'll be as much after they've watched our first few games 

‘interest’ as in they can’t believe he’s a pro footballer? 

Just now, L1onheartNew said:

Fucking Hamer again.

WTF is Roy talking about?

He has been irritating all game, now he is downright deluded.

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

Hamer awful half hearted defending, another side bullies us  again 

Drag him off.  

Didn't get near the winger for the ball in, didn't get near it with his head for the second cross.

Has done nothing but give the ball away with shit throws and shit crosses and aimless punts into touch.