League Tables 26.09.2020

Bristolatic

A real mixture of predictions for this one, no doubt caused by Latics' performances so far and a belief/hope that it has to improve some time. So here goes.

Premier League

@aidan_latics (up 3 places to 12th), @rudemedic (up 5 to 5th) and @youngen (up 5 to 13th) were the top scorers with 4 points apiece. @Ex_pat just clings on to top spot, but @disjointed falls 7 places to 15th. 

WZzQGp8.jpg

Championship

Five points was the best, picked up by @Oafc1895, who moves up 7 places to take over at the top. @BP1960 moves up a couple of places to challenge the top two as @al_bro drops 5 places. Two former top class players, @DavidCollinge and @south east latic are both in early trouble at the foot of the table.

IFeGMa4.jpg

League 1

Four points was again the best anyone could muster, by @jbroyton (up 3 to 5th), @JohnG123 (up 3 to 6th), @Sparkleking (up 1 to 3rd) and @the_mighty_bosh, who takes over at the top at @alien's expense. @dannyboy55555 was the biggest fall, down 6 places to 12th.

ia0EANb.jpg

League 2

The four points scored by @laticsrblue (up 6 places to 7th) and @RobinsDuckEgg (who remains in 3rd place) were the best scores as the top six all stay as they were. The biggest drop was @hinchy (down 4 to 12th). There was no prediction from @pcassist and, unfortunately, the post by @philwhite had to be discounted as he had predicted a 1-1 draw, but Latics winning 3-1 at half time. 

SwGEkRw.jpg

I had left a prediction for todays game, but there doesn't appear to be any easy way to make predictions and I only found what I thought was the area on Twitter by chance. You can keep the money and put it into the pot and withdraw my name please. Ian G.

Archived