Colchester United V Oldham Athletic

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Don't even know what's best to do at half time

There aren't enough subs or options on the bench to sort this out

Get Rowe on for one of the five children in midfield and get rid of this manager who thinks 5 yard passes 70 yards from goal are going to create chances.

This just confirms that Kewell has nothing to do with the team. It's all Mo, recruitment, tactics and team selection. Kewell is simply acting out a role, like his wife acts in soap operas. All he does is pick up balls and blows a whistle at training. 

1 minute ago, kev1969 said:

This has got to be the lowest point watching latics getting out played every week in division 4.

Yes.

To anyone who's not watching, don't get the wrong idea - Colchester are pretty hopeless and could barely string two passes together in the first 15 minutes.  

And they're playing us off the park.

3 minutes ago, kev1969 said:

This has got to be the lowest point watching latics getting out played every week in division 4.

It’s ok. 

We just need someone as thick as fuck to give Blitz £6m for a half built stand and a pot holed car park. Bargain! 

5 minutes ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

Get Rowe on for one of the five children in midfield and get rid of this manager who thinks 5 yard passes 70 yards from goal are going to create chances.

Guessing we're going to see Bahamboula for Garrity.

Would rather see Rowe on.

But to be honest, it's hard to make things worse. 

I would put Rowe on, take mcawhatever he's called off, he is a liability, try the new lad in midfield. I should imagine Wheater  is PHSL.

A shame about Baddan, our best option going forward, I think BJ will be coming off anyway, limped about for the last five minutes.

Try and get round the back them and put some dangerous balls into the box.

7 minutes ago, League one forever said:

What’s new? 

Exactly. Nothing will change sacking Kewell. Just make Mo manager and be done with it. But that won't happen because it means he will be in the spotlight as oppose to weaseling in the background. 

I still can’t fathom why no decent buyers wanted to buy us when they discovered (after DD) that Blitz only wanting £6mil for the gleaming, fully  fitted stand with quality tenants and incredible surrounding grounds.

Unfathomable. 🤔 

Archived