Dylan Bahamboula Signs

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, laticsrblue said:

According to the offiicial site he's 6Ft - just what we need to tower overthose Div4  defenders  - (mind you the everreliable and AlMo's goto wewbsite, transfermarket, has him down as 6'3")

His Wikipedia page  (6' 1/2")  -  Dylan Bahamboula (born 22 May 1995) is a Congolese professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for the world renowned Oldham Athletic

I think someone on wikipedia is taking the piss.

Worth £270k on Transfermarkt..  I miss going to stand up comedy but no need; just log on there!

6 minutes ago, hinchy said:

I don’t know why the have him down as a striker. In every clip I’ve seen of him he is playing central midfield. I’m expecting more sylla than azankpo from this guy

Probably don't know what they've signed.

47 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

He's joined from the club that Jonny Placide ended up at.  It's almost as if they could share an agent or something

I think you'll find according to the Fishal that is former 'favourite' Jonny Placide. Which is a strange description of someone who played an important role in our relegation. 

9 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Thank Christ for that. I was just thinking how desperately we are missing Jonathan Benteke so pleased we have signed someone who can fill those shoes.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Benteke back again Glossop, we are missing his killer instinct in front of goal  

1 hour ago, hinchy said:

I don’t know why the have him down as a striker. In every clip I’ve seen of him he is playing central midfield. I’m expecting more sylla than azankpo from this guy

FWIW Wikipedia has him down as a midfielder. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I think we can now put to bed any notion that any lessons have been learned

These people don't learn they are far to arrogant to learn or listen.

We can put it to bed, go through the entire Karma Sutra, take a quick shower and make it scrambled egg and smoked salmon for breakfast 

14 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

We can put it to bed, go through the entire Karma Sutra, take a quick shower and make it scrambled egg and smoked salmon for breakfast 

Oh you gentleman!

Im usually calling her a taxi and trying to avoid giving her my number after 3 minutes of sheer drunken disappointment.

34 minutes ago, disjointed said:

If I ever get stuck on the guardian crossword can I give you a bell. 

34 minutes ago, disjointed said:

If I ever get stuck on the guardian crossword can I give you a bell. 

You and Guardian? Incredible.

7 hours ago, boyinthesnow said:

Glad to see we are judging him before we've seen him kick a ball.

Yes Yes I am. I comfortable in my assessment that he is going to be fucking shit.

I also judged Gonzalez Kokos Akzankpo and Sefil the same way it didn't take a clairvoyant to see that they were going to be wank too.

Archived