Doncaster

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched the game last night, I agree Barnett was good, snuffed out any threats down the right. Lawler was good in goal but there wasn't too much he had to do in the second half. Latics look like they are starting to gel. Bahamboula gonna be a great addition once he is fully match fit. Wasn't too sure about Keillor-Dunn. Dearnley just too good for this league, class player. It did look odd at the end when Rowe and Dearnley weren't celebrating and debating something that happened up front. Apart from that I thought we played well and have qualified after two games. Lets just hope we can translate that performance in to the league.

8 minutes ago, leeflorida said:

Watched the game last night, I agree Barnett was good, snuffed out any threats down the right. Lawler was good in goal but there wasn't too much he had to do in the second half. Latics look like they are starting to gel. Bahamboula gonna be a great addition once he is fully match fit. Wasn't too sure about Keillor-Dunn. Dearnley just too good for this league, class player. It did look odd at the end when Rowe and Dearnley weren't celebrating and debating something that happened up front. Apart from that I thought we played well and have qualified after two games. Lets just hope we can translate that performance in to the league.

Using my completely unregulated but usually accurate body language skills, Dearnley was having a bitch about Blackwood not passing it and trying to engineer his own oportunity when Dearnley was open for an easy pass and gilt edged chance. Rowe said don't bitch about it to me go tell him yourself, which Dearnley did.

Blackwood played the old sorry didn't see you card and that was it bc we won 2-0 it and it over.

Forgot about DKD. 5/10 for when the keeper fucked up leaving DKD with a pretty simple chance or mega easy pass to give Grant an open net, yet DKD somehow managed to give it back to the keeper.

Fish up a tree.

Got something there, but it's pretty buried under bad first touches and poor decision making.

16 hours ago, OneSizeFitz said:

Rowe very rarely seems to celebrate. 

I thought his face cracked into a half smile after he had scored which for him seems to be the equivalent of Doyle running in front of the RRE waving the corner flag above his head.

2 hours ago, b0ndl1ne said:

DKD doesn’t look fit enough to me, moves sluggishly. Could do with dropping a couple of KG’s 

1 hour ago, b0ndl1ne said:

DKD doesn’t look fit enough to me, moves sluggishly. Could do with dropping a couple of KG’s 

You only gave him an hour to lose the first 2kg 😂

7 hours ago, astottie said:

I thought his face cracked into a half smile after he had scored which for him seems to be the equivalent of Doyle running in front of the RRE waving the corner flag above his head.

Oh the Doyle days...good memories! 😫

On 10/6/2020 at 8:44 PM, Barry Bosnian said:

Perhaps we could ask ifollow to add a "Mute Roy" button to the player.

You can switch between the commentators for the different teams using the "settings" menu. 

Gives you a flavour of the oppositions viewpoint too. 

Archived