3rd home defeat from 3. All against poor sides makes it the worst start for any manager I’ve seen. I’d rather have maamria and I wasnt his biggest fan. Got a feeling he won’t be in the job much longer as time must already be up for him the way AL disposes of people 

• Like 1
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Between 1960 and 1970, Latics were in between Divisions 3 and 4, had a succession of managers and in truth the 1960s ended pretty much as the 1950s with Athletic in serious financial trouble. A busine

Kewell has a near impossible job. We know ALMO reduced his defensive options by banning him from using his most experienced CB and taking away his goalkeeping cover.     Considering the number

Harry Kewell has been dealt a tough hand by the owners. And that has to be taken into account when looking at the dreadful start and performances we have seen in the league so far.   However

1 minute ago, Careca9 said:

3rd home defeat from 3. All against poor sides makes it the worst start for any manager I’ve seen. I’d rather have maamria and I wasnt his biggest fan. Got a feeling he won’t be in the job much longer as time must already be up for him the way AL disposes of people 

We know the imported youth coach is here just for that event.

And we know any new manager coming in will make no difference whatsoever. We now need to make a concerted effort to get these 🤡🤡 out.....I thought we’d be comfortable mid table this season but on the evidence so far we are heading for the National League without a whimper!!!

Edited by oafc1955

The simple fact is though that if you fill your team with too many sub-standard players, you will end up with a sub-standard team. That’s exactly what they’ve done and that’s what we are looking at. Rock bottom of the old fourth division! 😡👎

• Like 2