Morecambe (H)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Sterling (spurs) on loan at southend wins them a pen. Why dont we bring that quality in?

because thanks to the clowns in charge nobody is prepared to loan us anyone descent our reputation proceeds us 

Two players out of the starting 11 is good enough / cares. The rest are just in a state of resigned shiteness. 

Rowe must have a clause in his contract that states 20k a week if starts. 

We took Dernley off and left a make model on... Blackwood underwear model. Not a footballer.

Bam again promising. 

Why are we persisting with the dregs of the team yet quality lies on the bench. 

We all know why...

5 minutes ago, ChrisRichard said:

Two players out of the starting 11 is good enough / cares. The rest are just in a state of resigned shiteness. 

Rowe must have a clause in his contract that states 20k a week if starts. 

We took Dernley off and left a make model on... Blackwood underwear model. Not a footballer.

Bam again promising. 

Why are we persisting with the dregs of the team yet quality lies on the bench. 

We all know why...

The chick raking the lawn who kicks the plantpot on the iFollow screwfix ad  is a better footballer than Blackwood

We were awful in the first half couldn't control the ball and the defending was shite. Morecambe I think had 3 chances and 3 goals. So different to the football we played in the week. Yet again we showed a spirited fight back but we seem to wait until we go two down. Bam on second half changed the look of the side but as already been said on here. Macaleny and Bam only players putting in a proper shift, Hamer worked hard but the rest of the side hardly seems to care and looked like they were playing a training game. Morecambe hardly had to try and beat us 3-1. There are gonna be some sides in this league that put 5 or 6 in against us. Bottom of the fuckin league ffs!!!!

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I don't know much about football having watched it for only 60 years, can someone please explain to me why Blackwood started ahead of Rowe?

Rowe is an underwear model, Blackwood is a footballer. Simple.

Hang on...

McAleny's got the goals in the league, but we do have other individual threats going forward and have improved our attacking options this season compared to last.

But that doesn't make a blind bit of difference when you take out the two biggest structural points of the team in McCann and, to a lesser extent, Wheater. 

Whelan might've been better alongside an experienced head, I'm less convinced that Garrity would be.  McCalmont did look like a miss today, but none of those three come anywhere near replacing what McCann did for the team.

Piergianni would've struggled without Wheater alongside him, but to take him out AND the protection in front of him that McCann provided and we're hopeless back there.

Hamer seems to be shoehorned into the team at the moment when he doesn't deserve to be.  If we're playing him to attract suitors then it definitely isn't working.

Jombati is a fun player.  The last thing I want in a centre back line up of a League Two defence.

ALMoBO's strategy to replace McCann and Wheater has been unfathomably bad.  We've conceded over 2.5 goals a game in the League.  How are we reasonably supposed to win matches by doing that?!

Archived