Bolton (a)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Fake crowd noise is fucking annoying. Almost as bad as Roy sniffing. Sniff sniff.

Sounds like they're playing in the local swimming baths

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

This the first time I've heard the commentary I can see why it pisses you all off who is commentating with Roy?

Mikey Brown

Just now, Chaddyexile84 said:

Is it not still Mike Leyland?

Mike Leyland does the home games.

Just joined in as we scored. I think I'll bugger off again and come back in a few minutes.

Should be leading at HT

The combination of Rowe, McAleny and Bahamboula up front looks promising if it's given time to gel

Rowe covered a huge amount of ground pressing and harassing their defenders.  Not buying this "uninterested" crap about him.

Barnett having a good match.

Of the new boys, Ntambwe has broken up Bolton's play a bit and dropped back to cover in defence when needed.  Hasn't done much with the ball.  Bilboe made one good save and couldn't do much about their goal.

Garrity and Whelan a bit better than last week, but still unconvinced overall.

Jombati having his worst match for us though, and Piergianni has been erratic.  Lots resting on the lad from Arsenal...

They are still worse than us.

Garrity and Hamer much better.

Rowe is skillful in creating space without over doing it. 

The new guys have done OK

Great save fron Bilboe prior to their goal.

Whelan off the pace.

They are still worse than us. Look scared.

2 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Should be leading at HT

The combination of Rowe, McAleny and Bahamboula up front looks promising if it's given time to gel

Rowe covered a huge amount of ground pressing and harassing their defenders.  Not buying this "uninterested" crap about him.

Barnett having a good match.

Of the new boys, Ntambwe has broken up Bolton's play a bit and dropped back to cover in defence when needed.  Hasn't done much with the ball.  Bilboe made one good save and couldn't do much about their goal.

Jombati having his worst match for us though, and Piergianni has been erratic.  Lots resting on the lad from Arsenal...

Pidge is the worst centre half I’ve seen for a long time. A shadow of himself last season. 

1 minute ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

Pidge is the worst centre half I’ve seen for a long time. A shadow of himself last season. 

Worrying when he's the best you've got at the club.  He's the only player we've got who can get his head on the ball but his distribution is shite.

You can almost hear Peter Kay saying "ave it" every time he gets the ball at his feet.

Archived