Bolton (a)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, underdog said:

a pivotal moment maybe? Critical goal, crucial 3 points

It should give us some confidence, the players should take alot of heart from that it was a very good performance and a deserved win.

If we get maybe another signing I feel we need another leader either at the back or in midfield and get a settled back 3/4 which keeps us abit tighter then we can push up the league 

39 minutes ago, League one forever said:

7 points off playoffs. 

We wont get too carried away just yet, but if the goals for tally keeps ticking up and our genuine quality in the team continues to perform, why not?

Long way to go.

Great result today, so pleased to see praise for Danny Rowe, Tom Hamer and the rest. Zak is clearly a talent and looks like he's happy.

Time to sort out the David Wheater situation please.

Bit easier to keep the faith tonight.

Thanks lads.

10 minutes ago, Mayfield said:

We wont get too carried away just yet, but if the goals for tally keeps ticking up and our genuine quality in the team continues to perform, why not?

Long way to go.

Great result today, so pleased to see praise for Danny Rowe, Tom Hamer and the rest. Zak is clearly a talent and looks like he's happy.

Thanks lads.

😂

I was taking the piss mate. 

Enjoy today. 

But if we finish above 16th I’ll show my arse. 

17 minutes ago, Mayfield said:

Long way to go.

Thanks lads.

Wheater is taking them to court allegedly, I don't think there is any coming back from that.

8 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Yeah. Great finish. 

Helped by the absolute non existent defending. 

Yes... but I’ve watched Paul Edwards, Sydney Schmelz and Jermaine Johnson miss with zero defenders in front never mind shit ones so I’ll clap Zak on the back 

20 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Yeah. Great finish. 

Helped by the absolute non existent defending. 

Having just seen the goal, I think the defenders were left for dead with his pace and that little feint he did to his left made the covering defender hesitate, Dearnley then carried on and finished well. A great goal.

1 minute ago, Wardie said:

Having just seen the goal, I think the defenders were left for dead with his pace and that little feint he did to his left made the covering defender hesitate, Dearnley then carried on and finished well. A great goal.

You can’t teach pace....players at premier league academies might be soft, daft, not interested, small, big whatever but the one thing they will all have is pace and a touch 

6 minutes ago, Wardie said:

The finish is a belter. And yes he has he has a great turn of pace. But when he enters their half, there is still plenty of time to run towards him, but they just run backwards. How can a man run from his own half without a sniff of a challenge. If we conceded that, I’d be livid. 

Archived