Come on SALFORD!!!!!

Guest Stanley30

Guest Stanley30

Sorry I can’t join in all the whining and slagging each other off to get upvotes. It’s just a downward spiral! Bit like club and town

11 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

It took me Christ knows how long to understand why Salford were playing Leeds as they're away at Port Vale. Then it dawned on me he was on about the egg chasers.

I was wondering if I’d missed a cup draw somewhere to

Id rather glaze my balls in honey and dip them into a nest of hungry ants than watch rugby 

17 hours ago, Stanley30 said:

Can we block this please mods as it’s obviously a waste of time trying to rally fans to support a local team

Salford is only local if your name is Lemsagam and you want to relocate to the AJ Bell.

giphy.gif

22 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

It took me Christ knows how long to understand why Salford were playing Leeds as they're away at Port Vale. Then it dawned on me he was on about the egg chasers.

You were at least 6 hours in front of me, fine effort! 

Was it some form of final then? Surprised a thread for a massive pile of wank game hardly anybody knew about, between two massive pile of wank cities, playing a massive pile of wank sport has survived so long on the main page.

Mods must be too busy wading thru personal insults and bickering 😂😂

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Was it some form of final then? Surprised a thread for a massive pile of wank game hardly anybody knew about, between two massive pile of wank cities, playing a massive pile of wank sport has survived so long on the main page.

Mods must be too busy wading thru personal insults and bickering 😂😂

Hmmm.. given over a million people watched it on the BBC and the Challenge Cup final regularly has attendances of between 70,000 and 90,000 I’m not sure you can have that.

Salford being a wank city is fine, obvs.

Archived