Premier League

A costly no prediction from @aidan_laticssees him lose top spot and drop to 6th. @GlossopLaticalso fails to submit and drops 4 spots. Wonder of wonders, @singegrabs 8 points and takes the lead. @disjointedmisses an opportunity to score big, and stays bottom.

lMDEwSD.jpg

Championship

Lawman top scores for the round, with 11 points, and moves up a whopping 12 places to 2nd. @BP1960 and @Nohairdontcare also score well, with 8 points each. @Laticsbiffodrops six places to seventh. @Stevie_Jforgets to predict and stays in the lower reaches of mid table. @Brisbaneblue's amend came too late, meaning he dropped three points.

1kKIVJD.jpg

League 1

Not so many big scores here, with 4 being the max for @alien, @jbroyton, and @Ryan -the latter registering his first points of the season, and moving off the bottom of the league as a result! @the_mighty_bosh and @CoreyECFCfail to score, but stay in the top two anyway. @Gentleman scores one point, but still drops to the foot of the table. @Londonboy predicted after kick off, missing out on a point as a result.

qTpHKZe.jpg

League 2

Not many points scored here either, but @MrPartyPants6does well with 6 points. @deyres42stays top, and @pcassist predicted after the deadline, dropping to the bottom of the pile as a result.

uYZ2oEH.jpg

• Like 2
13 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Premier League

A costly no prediction from @aidan_laticssees him lose top spot and drop to 6th. @GlossopLaticalso fails to submit and drops 4 spots. Wonder of wonders, @singegrabs 8 points and takes the lead. @disjointedmisses an opportunity to score big, and stays bottom.

lMDEwSD.jpg

Championship

Lawman top scores for the round, with 11 points, and moves up a whopping 12 places to 2nd. @BP1960 and @Nohairdontcare also score well, with 8 points each. @Laticsbiffodrops six places to seventh. @Stevie_Jforgets to predict and stays in the lower reaches of mid table. @Brisbaneblue's amend came too late, meaning he dropped three points.

1kKIVJD.jpg

League 1

Not so many big scores here, with 4 being the max for @alien, @jbroyton, and @Ryan -the latter registering his first points of the season, and moving off the bottom of the league as a result! @the_mighty_bosh and @CoreyECFCfail to score, but stay in the top two anyway. @Gentleman scores one point, but still drops to the foot of the table. @Londonboy predicted after kick off, missing out on a point as a result.

qTpHKZe.jpg

League 2

Not many points scored here either, but @MrPartyPants6does well with 6 points. @deyres42stays top, and @pcassist predicted after the deadline, dropping to the bottom of the pile as a result.

uYZ2oEH.jpg

My prediction went in at 18:58 on the day, was that too late?

24 minutes ago, pcassist said:

Afraid so - from the Rules thread:

"Predictions must be submitted at least 10 mins before the stated kick-off time.  Any predictions submitted after that cut-off will be discounted."

Edited by oafcmetty
1 hour ago, pcassist said:

It was a 19:00 kick off. Everyone needs to be aware that kick off times are subject to change during the Covid-19 pandemic to give the visiting teams a chance to get back home earlier. The Southend game will be similarly affected.

I know it's early days but this is just feedback from my perspective on the new system. 

I'm sure it's easier in this form than Pete having to input everything individually, but it is taking away from the banter side of things (which is the main reason for playing for me aside the charity money raising). If you could somehow make the predictions for each game visible as soon as that prediction has been made it would be a big plus.

As a technophobe I don't know if this is possible and please don't take this as criticism of the good work you are doing. Thanks in advance. 

31 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I know it's early days but this is just feedback from my perspective on the new system. 

I'm sure it's easier in this form than Pete having to input everything individually, but it is taking away from the banter side of things (which is the main reason for playing for me aside the charity money raising). If you could somehow make the predictions for each game visible as soon as that prediction has been made it would be a big plus.

As a technophobe I don't know if this is possible and please don't take this as criticism of the good work you are doing. Thanks in advance. 

Hoping to have resolved that with what I'm currently developing. May not be ready till next season though. It's painful to do with current setup.

1 hour ago, oafcmetty said:

Hoping to have resolved that with what I'm currently developing. May not be ready till next season though. It's painful to do with current setup.

Fair enough metty, as I say anything technical with computers etc I haven't got a clue, I'm your typical northern working class, beer swilling, curry eating dinosaur, rather have a wind up than a straight fight. It might be championship next season but I will still be here.