• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Lawlor, Ntambwe, Clarke, Piergianni, Hamer, Whelan, McAlmont, Barnett, Dearnley, Rowe, McEleny... please 🙏

Well, I’ll take 10 out 11 I suppose but not sure I would have brought in Bahamboula for Ntambwe 🤔

Expect Hamer to play at the back. 

Just now, TheBigDog said:

Well, I’ll take 10 out 11 I suppose but not sure I would have brought in Bahamboula for Ntambwe 🤔

Expect Hamer to play at the back. 

Ntambwe hasn't played much football since leaving Macc. Perhaps he needs a rest.

1 hour ago, Mayfield said:

Merely expressing an opinion based on home games all last season and the half decent ifollow coverage this.

Not too many 5 star performances at BP last season, but Newport was special.

Zak's goal was outstanding, set up by a terrific run and cross by CBJ.

Zak and Danny were very good that day.

So, for the avoidance of doubt, I do clap the team on, shout and scream when we score, sit in the main stand and always think we should have two strikers in the side, with a mentality to go at the opposition for 90 minutes, no ticker-tacker side to side then back to the keeper nonsense.

I also give credit to Tom Hamer for his contribution, which is also against the shouty 'official' narrative of some self appointed OWTB opinion leaders.

Shouty? One doesnt have to be shouty or opinionated to see that he has regressed from promising prospect to not fit to lace Connor Brown's boots in just under 2 years

4 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Those cardboard cutouts in the stand are looking pretty soggy now

I'd still sub a couple of them on though

Comedy from the club putting them in a spot where there guaranteed to get wet and ruined. All flags and cutouts should be in the north stand towards the top where they can be seen on the cameras and look impressive. 

Archived