League Tables 24.10.20

oafcmetty

Premier League

From hero to zero - @singemisses the deadline by 8 minutes and drops 4 points, losing his lead at the top to @Latics and Englandwho scores 6, along with @24hoursfromtulsehill, @disjointed (who caught that he'd messed up his prediction and corrected it - wise move!), @GlossopLatic, and @youngen.

TP04mb7.jpg

Championship

The week's top scorer is @oafcmad09 who moves up a whopping 14 places this week. Everyone else a bit meh, @Oafc1895fails to predict, instead submitting another prediction for the midweek game (incorrect :chubb:). @DavidCollingestill in the drop zone.

cRimnH0.jpg

League 1

@oafc21top scores here, and jumps up to 3rd. @CoreyECFCtakes over at the top, and @Dick_Valentineslips into the drop zone. @rvlaticdidn't predict.

crf3e8G.jpg

League 2

Good week for @futchers briefsand @Jimboothwho both move into the playoffs after scoring six. Lots of people drawing blanks this week, which means @hinchy's second missed pred in a row isn't too costly - he drops to 12th.

fXDr69l.jpg

Was walking the dog this morning, it was he who said to me "I think you inputted the HT and FT scores the wrong way round. I have Theo to thank, he only proceeded to call me a computer illiterate bastard. All dog treats were then withdrawn. 

Archived