Southend (A)

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, steveecky said:

Grant and Dunne must be the worst players ever to pull on a Latics' shirt. Grant is a waste of space. Whelan I think could pick a pass if only someone was in space closer rather than running away from him like headless chickens

Thank you!  Please now say Lawlor is the worst keeper weve ever had.😉😁

5 minutes ago, disjointed said:

As much as I felt he shafted us, this is the type of manager we need, only not under this owner. 

Yep, having a good manager under these owners would be a waste.

Euro millions win pending, I'd be straight on the phone to LJ.  All he really did was get a better job before.  Sucked from our point of view, but that's showbiz.

That kind arrogance, cockiness and passion is exactly what we'd need..

1 minute ago, JoeP said:

Yep, having a good manager under these owners would be a waste.

Euro millions win pending, I'd be straight on the phone to LJ.  All he really did was get a better job before.  Sucked from our point of view, but that's showbiz.

That kind arrogance, cockiness and passion is exactly what we'd need..

Arrogance, cockiness and passion. Have we had a manager since Shez with just one of these attributes, having said that Wild may have had the passion. 

10 minutes ago, Barry Bosnian said:

If we do manage to get the win it gives us a little bit of breathing space, it's hard to believe there are 3 or 4 worse clubs than us in the league but that seems to be the case. Just shows how bad the standard is in League Two.

For now....

Archived