League Tables 27.10.20

oafcmetty

Premier League

Everyone who remembered to predict scored at least a point, apart from poor @nzlatic who slumps to 17th. 6 points was the best across the whole group, with @24hoursfromtulsehill (note to self, check if site was hacked), @Ex_pat, and @stevesidg scoring that here. @Latics and Englandhas opened up a bit of a gap at the top, but then there are only 5 points between @GlossopLaticin 2nd and @Hometownclub and @lookersstandandy in 9th/10th.

QwoAh0h.jpg

Championship

Three more scoring 6 here: @Latics_Fanatic, @Laticsbiffo, and @pjkent. Low scores from Lawman and @Nohairdontcare mean it gets a bit tighter in the promotion race, but they stay in the top two. A welcome three points for @LaticsPete pushes @DavidCollingebottom.

NL2qqOZ.jpg

League 1

A good round for @alisonh1981 sees her move into the top two, but @rvlatic and @Ryanmiss their predictions and stay in the bottom two.

CossYtE.jpg

League 2

Top scorer @4oakslatic moves up three to 7th, @MrPartyPants6continues his march up the table, and a good round for @laticsrblue, moving away from the bottom. @pcassistis now 3 adrift in 14th.

ItFwSpm.jpg

38 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Am I looking at this wrong?.Lawman got the full time score correct. Southend 1 Latics 2.

Latics were away not at home so has alison been awarded incorrect points?

It is the way the input site is set up.

The Latics score is always first box (on the left) whether they are home or away, and I suspect because we were away the Southend score was entered in the first box, ie the Latics box.

It does state that Latics score is the first box on the input sheet, but I do think there needs to be a note on there to highlight this fact more.

It seems other predictors have had the same problem in the past.

1 hour ago, Ex_pat said:

It is the way the input site is set up.

The Latics score is always first box (on the left) whether they are home or away, and I suspect because we were away the Southend score was entered in the first box, ie the Latics box.

It does state that Latics score is the first box on the input sheet, but I do think there needs to be a note on there to highlight this fact more.

It seems other predictors have had the same problem in the past.

But I'm sure Lawman inputted Southend 1 Latics 2 in the box.

The Championship table shows the Lawman score as 1-2...which is surely an away win which  he got right. 

Can you check back that was so?

No response to the Lawman appeal, very disappointing as  the table clearly shows his full time result as 1-2, which was correct. It was an away win after all. Thus it should be maximum correct score points.

10 hours ago, BP1960 said:

But I'm sure Lawman inputted Southend 1 Latics 2 in the box.

The Championship table shows the Lawman score as 1-2...which is surely an away win which  he got right. 

Can you check back that was so?

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

No response to the Lawman appeal, very disappointing as  the table clearly shows his full time result as 1-2, which was correct. It was an away win after all. Thus it should be maximum correct score points.

I'm not around much at the moment, but I've had a quick look at this for you.

This is Lawman's prediction, including the date and time stamp.

timestamp    Username  Match  Oldham goals (half time) Opposition goals (half time) Oldham goals (full time) Opposition goals (full time)    First Scorer

25/10/20 19:42:09 Lawman   9                       1                                              0                                    1                                        2                              Dearnley

The predictions are always Oldham goals first, both at half- and full-time. This is replicated on the Predictions Table (the one in blue), irrespective of whether it is a home or away game.  So, Lawman predicted a defeat, with Oldham winning at half-time and this is shown correctly on the tables.

Have a look at some other predictions on the blue table and you will see that win, lose or draw, it is always Oldham goals first.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Pete

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

I'm not around much at the moment, but I've had a quick look at this for you.

This is Lawman's prediction, including the date and time stamp.

timestamp    Username  Match  Oldham goals (half time) Opposition goals (half time) Oldham goals (full time) Opposition goals (full time)    First Scorer

25/10/20 19:42:09 Lawman   9                       1                                              0                                    1                                        2                              Dearnley

The predictions are always Oldham goals first, both at half- and full-time. This is replicated on the Predictions Table (the one in blue), irrespective of whether it is a home or away game.  So, Lawman predicted a defeat, with Oldham winning at half-time and this is shown correctly on the tables.

Have a look at some other predictions on the blue table and you will see that win, lose or draw, it is always Oldham goals first.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Pete

Thanks Pete, I preferred the manual system which was much clearer but harder to administer I reckon.

Still think its illogical when a 1-2 is shown on the tables as 2-1.

2 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Currently working on a new system which is much better - you'll be able to see the predictions made, so can verify they're correct before the game.

Very good thanks.

Archived