MATCH: Salford

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, disjointed said:

I wonder if it's time for a protest outside the ground during a home game, if we could get 500 people to turn up that would make some noise. 

We will struggle to get away with it at the moment and Bazza would definitely have his ex colleagues ready with £10,000 FPNs to hand out.

we’d be better going to the funeral of a criminal killed in a police chase and chanting. The police will just watch us then 

Just now, Chaddyexile84 said:

We will struggle to get away with it at the moment and Bazza would definitely have his ex colleagues ready with £10,000 FPNs to hand out.

we’d be better going to the funeral of a criminal killed in a police chase and chanting. The police will just watch us then 

But 500 at 2 metres would spread the length of the ground. 

Salford keeper could have read a newspaper during that game. Grant must have some photos of Harry Kewell in a compromising position, there can be no other reason why he is in the starting eleven. Told my mate at 10 past 2 that somehow they had managed to pick a team that was worse than Tuesday's starting eleven. Following the theory of marginal gains, we could occasionally find an Oldham player with a throw in as a start.

Time HK started with Rowe ,Zak and Bam.

Silly goals given away. Dunn put some effort in for once.We should have got one back .Lots of passing but crossing poor and  that fee kick of BG was terrible.

Salford  didnt look a good team and this is a game we should have got at least a draw from.

We look better than we did at the start of the season, but not good enough

Clarke and Ntambwe have steadied things at the back, and both are happy to stick their foot in and go for the ball, which is a rarity in our team

Pidge and Lawlor were decent today on the whole

Blackwood is invisible, pointless waste of a shirt and wage. If he'd been playing in Australia today, he'd have affected the match just as much

Whelan plays like he is scared of contact and allergic to grass. He needs to tackle to play in that position.

If Grant were any more limited, he'd be a PLC.  He's not good enough for Wrexham, never mind Oldham.

Fage has only one advantage, and that is being better than Hamer.  Let's hope Jombati recovers soon

If you'd told me CBJ came from United, I'd have assumed Ashton.  He only passed to red shirts anyway.

And watching Keillor-Dunn trying to play flicks and turns makes me cringe.  Please, no more Neymar, just play a simple pass.

Ntambwe MOM for us, Asante overall.

I'm absolutely convinced that Rowe and Dearnley have something in their contract that triggers a bonus payment if they start a certain number of games. 

The team selection today was laughable. Dunn and Blackwood starting today said it all. 

I think someone has said it elsewhere but Kewell doesn't know his best side. I think he knows full well but for whatever reason, Mo has designs on messing about with the team.

It has to be financial, we are being financially micro managed by two clowns that can't afford to run a football club.

That is the only reason why I can see the team selection as it is. 

It has to come down to cost and the way contracts are written. 

8 minutes ago, Flemboy said:

Time HK started with Rowe ,Zak and Bam.

Silly goals given away. Dunn put some effort in for once.We should have got one back .Lots of passing but crossing poor and  that fee kick of BG was terrible.

Salford  didnt look a good team and this is a game we should have got at least a draw from.

It. Isn't. His. Team. To. Pick.

The football club I knew and loved, disappeared pretty quickly when this new regime got their teeth stuck in. I`m actually not bothered what happens any more. Can't believe I`m saying that but I`m now of the opinion that ANYTHING is better than what we currently have. 

26 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I wonder if it's time for a protest outside the ground during a home game, if we could get 500 people to turn up that would make some noise. 

This makes my blood boil to be honest. We had the chance (back when we actually had some fans left) to protest properly during the live tv game. We had momentum on the protest front then. And then that spineless outfit called Trust Oldham pulled their backing... and the rest is history... or we will be soon.

Archived