Video pass?

9 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I can't see on the official Latics website match page how season ticket holders can access the new video pass system for Tuesday's home match now codes aren't being sent out?

I have the EFL app which I downloaded and use on the iPad when streaming the games. My login email address is the same as my iFollow email address. 

Simply access the EFL app and the game will be available. Btw I’ve just done that and there is a placeholder icon for tomorrow’s match.

19 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

I have the EFL app which I downloaded and use on the iPad when streaming the games. My login email address is the same as my iFollow email address. 

Simply access the EFL app and the game will be available. Btw I’ve just done that and there is a placeholder icon for tomorrow’s match.

Been on the ifollow app as well and there's no video pass icon on there, just a photo of the match showing radio.

When I go on the Latics website match page it only offers buy tickets.

We used to be able to access the video pass facility in advance, but not until an hour before the match it now seems.

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Been on the ifollow app as well and there's no video pass icon on there, just a photo of the match showing radio.

When I go on the Latics website match page it only offers buy tickets.

We used to be able to access the video pass facility in advance, but not until an hour before the match it now seems.

Are you logged in to the EFL application (with the same email address as you use for iFollow)?  You can check this Via the drop down menu. If you are logged in, then there should be an option to logout below the final item in the menu. Also when selecting Account from the menu you will see the email address you use. Hope this helps 😀

59 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Are you logged in to the EFL application (with the same email address as you use for iFollow)?  You can check this Via the drop down menu. If you are logged in, then there should be an option to logout below the final item in the menu. Also when selecting Account from the menu you will see the email address you use. Hope this helps 😀

Yes logged into the EFL app, but I preferred using ifollow on the Latics website as I could chromecast to my big TV, which I can't from the app.

I will have to try an hour before the kick off if no joy earlier.

Archived